A reader had asked me a question about the muhurta for conceiving so I thought to write a post on it so that all the readers are benefited. Following points if followed closely may give you a healthy and wise progeny.
- First three days of women's periods must be avoided for copulation.
during the day must be avoided as it may result in birth of a
handicapped child. Best time to copulate is between 11:00 PM and 4:00
- Copulation should be avoided on new moon day (amavasya), rikta tithi, shraadh, adhik maas, solar and lunar eclipse.
- Counting from the first day of periods, copulating on even days results in a baby buy and on odd days results in a baby girl. In other words copulating on 4th, 6th, 8th and so on days results in a baby boy and 5th, 7th, 9th and so on results in a baby girl. Though there are many other factors which may play part in determination of gender like the strengths of planets in horoscope. 6th and 7th days should be avoided for copulation.
- shravan, hasta, anuradha, swati, shatbhisha, dhanishtha, uttaraphalguni, uttarashadha, uttarabhadrapad, moola and rohini nakshatras are the best for copulation. bharani, krittika, mrigshira, aardra, punarvasu, ashlesha, magha, poorva phalguni, vishakha, jyeshtha, poorvashadha, poorva bhadrapad and revti nakshatra are not suitable for copulation. You can check today's nakshatra from here.
- Shukla paksha or waxing moon is better for copulation.
- Before Cohabitation, the couple should have wholesome nutritious food but not in excess.
- The couple should wear clean white clothes.
- Man should ascend on the bed with his right leg first and women with her left leg first.
- Now before copulating both should recite this mantra "ahirasi sutam" (अहिरसी सुतम ) which means " you are the serpent god, you are the life, you constitute the support of everything. May god Dhatr release you, may god vidhatr maintain you. May brahma, brahaspati, vishnu, soma, surya, the ashvins, bhaga, mitra and varuna provide me with a brave child. After reciting it the couple should go in cohabitation.
- At the time of copulation the woman should receive the seed (semen) while laying on her back side. During cohabitation she should not assume a prone posture nor should she be in her sides as it results in destruction of ovum and sperm.
- Cold water should be sprinkled on the face of the women after copulation.
Support this Blog