Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How to Choose the Color of Your Car (Kaise Chune Vaahan Ka Rang)

In this post, I will discuss about choosing the right color for not only a car but any vehicle that you are buying for yourself based on your stars and zodiac sign. Choosing a right time (shubh muhurta) and right color can make a difference of life and death in your life.

Every planet has its own color. Choosing the color of the planet which is the lord of your zodiac sign is auspicious. For example if my moon sign is Libra, Venus is the lord of zodiac sign Libra. Venus represents color white so white colored vehicle would be auspicious. Apart from this, the colors of friendly planets of the lord of zodiac sign are also auspicious. I am giving a table below which explains the auspicious colors for each zodiac sign.

Graha English Name Colour
Surya Sun Red, Yellow, Saffron, White
Chandra Moon White, Red, Yellow
Mangal Mars Blood Red, Yellow, Saffron
Budha Mercury Green, Grey, Red
Guru Jupiter Yellow, Red, Saffron, Bronze
Shukra Venus White, Green, Black
Shani Saturn Blue, Green, Yellow
Rahu North Lunar Node Grey
Ketu South Lunar Node Mixed colours

Hence based on your zodiac sign lord, you can find out the auspicious color for your vehicle.

Gaurav Malhotra

About the Author:

Gaurav Malhotra is a B Tech in Computer Engineering from National Institute of Engineering (NIT, Kurukshetra) and a passionate follower of Astrology. He has widely traveled across the world and helped people with his skills. You can contact him on his email jyotishremedy@gmail.com. You can also read more about him on his page.

70 comments:

1. Very Informative.....Gaurav

2. Dear Mr. Gaurav

i wanted to know how we can determine our zodiac sign?

by date of birth or as per the janampatri.

as per DOB my sign is Leo but in janam patri it is vrgo. which one shoudl i consider?

regards
    Vivek Jain

1. Dear Vivek Ji

The one which is written in your horoscope is your moon sign and the one as per your date of birth wich you also see in magazines and newspapers is your sun sign. Moon sign is always more accurate. Please read my blog post to get more information on this. Here is the link: http://lalkitabkundli.blogspot.in/2012/07/what-is-your-zodiac-sign-aapki-rashi.html

3. My date Of Birht is 07-04-1986
    time : 9.30-9.38 am
    Place is : Chittagong, Bangladesh

Which color vehicle/car is better for me.
    Which color is best for my home, wall & my personal use.

I am waiting for reply
    Thanks with
    Sajib

Replies
    1. Blue and black colors are good for you.

4. Dear Sir,
    My date of Birth is 29.09.1981 07:15 AM at Waghodiya near Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
    My zodiac sign as per kundli is Vergo. I am an Engineer in Govt. Organisation.
    I am going to buy a Car.
    Please let me know the good date of buying a car and color of car. Thank you,

Best Regards,

Alap Shah
    UKAI, Gujarat

1. 29th May between 8:56am and 10:37am or between 15:10 and 16:57

5. Hi ,
    My DOB is 22nd Jan 1975@8:50 AM at Pulgaon Maharashtra. pl confirm "Carnelian Red Pearl" color car should be ok for me. I am going to get the delivery of the car after 3-4 days pl confirm what should be the good time to take delivery date and time for Friday,Saturday and Sunday .

Many thanks in advance!

Raajesh.

Replies
    1. Color is good for you. Friday is the best day to take the delivery because it is the day of Venus which represents vehicles. Saturday is the worst day to take delivery. Sunday is also not much suitable. Time between 9:11am and 10:39am on Friday the 14th June. If you can delay the delivery till 21st then it will be a better muhurta.
      21st June is good between 9:12am and 10:40 am

2. Following dates are good.

21st June between 9:12am and 10:40 am
      27th June is good between 11:02 and 14:04
      28th June between 9:14 am and 10:42am

3. Many thanks Sir. Your advice is invaluable.

6. dear Gauravji..my DOB is 29 august 1975 born in kendrapara district of odisha.

I am planning to buy a red color car on this sun day 28th of july. the registration number is preferred to be add on to NINE. am i going right?

ReplyDelete
  7. my name is Devendra Gaur.
    date of birth is 20-11-1988
    11:45 am lucknow
    moon sign is piscess
    planning to buy bike which color?
    can i buy black and yellow colour bike?
    what should be registration number?
    which day to buy?

Replies
    1. You can buy yellow, red sapphire or bronze color bike. Black is not good for you. All the digits of registration no. when add up should give 9.

15th Aug is good between 11:00am and 13:54

8. Gaurav Ji,

Looking to take delivery of my car on the 2nd Sep 2013. Date of Birth is 19th Sep 1958 between 17:00 - 17:45 hrs (not exactly sure). Place of Birth is Ahmedabad. Colour Grey. Kindly suggest if this is a good day.

ReplyDelete
  9. my name is simanchal , my dob-15-05-1982,i can buy a new bike which colour bike is suitable and which date is suitable for bike purchae

10. Dear Sir,
    .I am a married woman.working in Bangalore. My date of Birth is 05 07 1985, 9.10 AM.
    I want to purchase a car . Kindly let me know a best date this week. Regards SHALINI

I am going to buy a Car.
    Please let me know the good date of buying a car and color of car. Thank you,

Best Regards,

Alap Shah
    UKAI, Gujarat

11. Guru ji,
    My name is R.Ge. nagavidya , 28.10.1988,
    3.17 AM , salem (tamilnadu)..
    I am planning to buy a black car soon ..please
    guide me in choosing colour , day and timings.. awaiting your reply ji.. god bless u.. have a great day .

Replies
    1. I will not recommend black color for you. You should go for red color or you can go for copper kind of color.
      6th Dec is a good between 16:24 and 18:58

2. first of all thank u for the reply..And guruji I can take '6' as my lucky number ? For all the things and vehicle number ? and will white be a neutral safe colour cause there is no red version in the car I have chosen.. thank u ji.

12. Hello Sir,
    My name starts with letter "M". My date of birth is 1st August 1981. My moon sign and sun sign both are Leo. I am planning to buy a red color in December 2013 and planning to take delivery in Jan 2014. Please let me know whether selection of color of car as red is good. Also, please suggest some good delivery date in 1st or 2nd week of Jan 2014. Thank you.

13. Hello guruji,
    I am sachin DOB 30Apr2013, jodaic sign Tarus. I am planning for a two wheeler in january with red color. please suggest me date to purchase

14. Hello Gaurav,

I'm Vikrant am planning to buy a car (used one) please help me with the color which will suit me my DOB is 29th July 1989, TOB is 10:10am Place Naini tal & am living in delhi

Awaiting for your response.

Regards
    Vikrant Parcha

ReplyDelete
  15. which car color is lucky for me. and what is best day to book or bring home a car. i am planning in 1month.
    dob19 08 1983 1 pm
    place mumbai
    prasad p shirodkar

16. Name. Balamurali S
    DOB. 02-07-1973
    Birth Star. Poosam
    Time. 10:30AM
    Day.Monday.
    I am planning to buy another new car on 02-07-2014 Silver Grey. Please suggest for me.
    Thanks
    Bala

Replies
    1. Instead of 2nd July, buy it on 4th July.

17. hi sir
    my date of birth 15/06/1984 I purchase one used car today which time is best to take a car please replay me urget

18. Dear Gaurav Ji,

My DOB is 29-10-1976 @ 18:06 at Deoria UP. Please tell me which car should i buy and when?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rajesh

ReplyDelete
  19. Hi gaurav! Is it ok to buy black colur car/ SUV? Or it's a strict no no as it signifies shani. May kindly guide. Thanks

Replies
    1. It depends on your horoscope. It may good for you as well based on your horoscope.

20. Thanks a lot. Could you kindly let me know for my husband if black colour is ok. 21.02.72. Lucknow. Time a little unsure. 4 am, I think. But it's mesh rashi and Kritika nakshatra for sure. Which day is auspicious to buy. Thanks a lot.

Replies
    1. Red, yellow and saffron colors will suit you more. 2nd May or 1st May are good.

21. hello sir,
    my name is chandra, DOB-6.jan-1979,time-11.47 am,place-bangalore (karnataka).
    pla advice me which colour would be suitable for me for car and if possible plz let me knw if it wud be safe for me to drive as i am very scared but want to be independent.thanx

Replies
    1. 2nd May is a good day. Please refer this post http://www.theastrojunction.com/2014/04/what-are-evil-spirits-and-how-to-save-yourself-from-them.html

22. i was born on 27th mtay 1976 when should i buy ther car this month is grey ok for me

Replies
    1. 2nd June is a good day to buy the car.

23. Namaskaram Guruji,

I am planning to buy a car. Please suggest color and the delivery date and time. My Name is V.Ravikumar, Rashi : Karka, Nakshatra : Ashlesha-1 and date of birth : 17/12/1970.

1. Ravi Ji

29th June is a very good date.

24. Hello sir

I really appreciate that you are helping people in one of their life's imp decision.SIr, My husband's date of birth is 7th march 1974. Time 4:35 p.m . Place of birth Delhi. We have already bought a silver colour car.Request you to kindly suggest me
    1. The favourable digits for the car registration number
    2. Auspicious delivery date in July 2014

25. Namasthe Guruji

I want to purchase a two wheeler Hero Pleasure. I wanted to know the suitable colours to purchase a vehicle. My date of birth is 01st November 1982. Time afternoon 12.03. My husband's date of birth is 10th January 1980. Time 11.35 AM. Both wants to use the Vehicle. The availability of colours are: Outgoing Orange, Gorgeous Green, Spectacular Silver, Perky Purple, Bold Black, Playful Red & White, Beautiful Blue, Witty White, Ravishing Red.
    I request you to kindly suggest us which colours (2-4 colours) are suitable for us to purchase two wheeler.

Please reply guruji

26. Hi Guruji,

My father chandraiya wanted to purchase car on the August month 2014 but not sure for the date and color so he wanted your expert advice on this.

My father DOB is not availble with him too due to some unavoidable situation from his child hood. So please let us know what are the details you need to advice .

is it possible to get the details for his name?

Please help us here.

With regards
    Narsingh reddy

27. Dear Sir,
    My name is Ajay Raina, DOB 18-12-1977, 7:30 PM at Srinagar J&K.
    I humbly request your able guidance on couple of things. Is it just ok to BOOK a car nowadays during Pitra Paksh (shraadh) days ?
    Wat colour is auspicious pertaining to my horoscope ? And In the month of Oct, what day/date is auspicious to get the DELIVERY of the car.
    Thanking you in anticipation. Warm regards.

Replies
    1. I will not suggest to book the car now. You can book it on or after 25th Sep.

2. Sir, pleae let me know suitable colour and day before 31 december for a male ( 04:08:1968, 13:10 ist, Surat(gujarat)) to buy a car as early as possible.
      Thanks

3. You can book it on 6th Dec. There is no good date before that.

28. guruji, I want to buy a bike but parents are advicing to buy a car. Please advice me which vehicle if more suitable for me.
    name: vivek
    dob: May 7, 1985
    time: 11:15AM
    place: Mumbai

Replies
    1. I'm sorry that can not be told from the horoscope.

29. I Plan to Buy a Car, please tell me color, number and date(March, April, May and June). My D.OB is 21/09/1984, Time:03:23 PM, Place: Vellore, Tamil Nadu.

30. Dear Gaurav Ji
    i read you blogs, really found interesting & informative. My best regards to you and your parents who given you good education after you are doing noble cause for mankind. Cheers

i m planning to purchase car this month. my DOB is 10-06-1983. in mind i have two color option - Magma Grey or Cave Black. which should i buy. secondly which date is more auspicious and suits me - Dhanteras or Kartik Poornima. if you suggest time that would be added advantage. Thanks in advance.

Yash Tandon

ReplyDelete
  31. i m planning to purchase a car in the month of jannuary 2016. my DOB is 03-09-1980, 4 am, uttarkashi

32. Hi,
    Husband planning to buy a car in this 2 days.His dob 26 April 1985.Mithun rashi.
    What col would be recommended for him please.We are looking at black col.

1. Plz send me an email at jyotishremedy@gmail.com

33. My name is Basavaraju My date of Birth is 31/05/1980 time 10.20PM.
    I Want buy a car .please suggest good date and colours.

34. Dear Mr. Gaurav,
    My birth date is 18 October, 1989. My birth rime is 23:53 hrs. I am planning to buy a car and i have an option to choose among Ray Blue, Red and Pearl White colours. Can you please suggest me which colour will best suit me.
    Thank you in advance.

35. Dear Gaurav Ji,
    My DOB is 23-12-1982 Time 09:05PM. I am planning to buy a car, please suggest the color. I am looking for colors Ray Blue, Granite Gray, Premium silver,Pearl White Colors. Please suggest. Also suggest the number for car.

ReplyDelete
  36. Guru g my dob is 12 aug 1991 when my career will set i am very sad due to facinf failure from many times.

1. Please send me an email at jyotishremedy@gmail.com

37. Guru,
    My DOB is 12 Nov. 1961 time 4:10 am I want to buy a car, please advice color and time to purchase, thank you!

38. Hi Sir,

My Date of Birth is 02 Apr 1978 and time around 7:30 pm to 9 pm. Please let me know which color car should I buy and the date to buy

ReplyDelete

I get huge no. of comments everyday and it is not possible for me to reply to each and every comment due to scarcity of time. I will try my best to reply at least a few comments everyday.

ShareThis