Thursday, May 10, 2012

Auspicious Time for Buying a Car (Vaahan Khareedne ka Shubh Muhurta)

Buying a vehicle is a big investment and we would always want this investment to be fruitful. Auspicious Muhurta is very important while buying a vehicle. You must have seen new vehicles getting stolen and involved in accidents. The main reason behind this is, buying the vehicles in an inauspicious muhurta.Let us look at the auspicious muhurta for buying a vehicle.

Auspicious Tithi (Lunar Date): 2,3,5,6,7,8,10,11,12 and 13 of both Shukla and Krishna Paksha. Pratipada (first Tithi) of Krishna Paksha and Poornima are good.

Auspicious Nakshtra (Star): Ashlesha, Mrigshira, Punarvasu, Pushya, Hasta, Chitra, Swati, Shravan, Dhanishtha, Shatabhisha, Revati, Anuradha and Rohini.

Auspicious Vaar (days): Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Auspicious Lagna: Chara Lagna (1,4,7,10 in Lagna), Strong Moon and Venus (karaka of vehicles) in muhurta horoscope, unafflicted 4th house(the house of vehicles), 8th house (house of accidents and death) should be vacant.

It is difficult to find a date in near future when all the above conditions are true but we should try to find a date when most of the above factors are true. An auspicious and important task done at an auspicious time makes a lifetime of a difference.I have written another post which explains how to choose the color of your car/vehicle. Please do not forget to install Maruti Yantra in your vehicle which will save your vehicle from theft and accident. Please read this post for more details.

Support this Blog
Gaurav Malhotra

About the Author:

Gaurav Malhotra is a B Tech in Computer Engineering from National Institute of Technology (NIT, Kurukshetra) and a passionate follower of Astrology. He has widely traveled across the world and helped people with his skills. You can contact him on his email jyotishremedy@gmail.com. You can also read more about him on his page.

150 comments:

1. Gaurav Ji Plz tell me the auspicious day for taking the delivery of my car. Also, plz let me know the most suitable colour. Vehicle is in my wife's name but will be used by me. Given below are details for both of us:

Name Reema Srivastava
    DOB: 14/08/1983
    Time: 3:15 PM
    Place: Gorakhpur, UP

Name Akash Srivastava
    DOB: 08/08/1982
    Time: 1:45 AM
    Place: Gorakhpur, UP

We are currently placed at Hyderabad, AP

2. Dear Guruji

I have booked my car. Please let me know auspicious date and time to take the delivery. my details are:

DOB - 15.09.84
    Time: 7:45 pm
    Place:Chandigarh

Sakshi

1. Dear Sakshi Ji

26th July would be a good day. Time between 12:04 PM and 12:52 PM.

3. Dear Guuravji,

sadar charan sparsh

I am amit from Indore, I want to buy a second hand car in next few days. My DOB is 16.08.1984 , Time 10.00 PM Birth Place Indore MP.

I would be obliged if you could suggest muhurta (2-3 in next 15 days if possible) to book/take dilivary of car.

Many Thanks,
    Amit Mishra

1. Dear Amit Ji

Following are the shubh muhurtas for you

01 August between 16:16 and 17:46
      10 August between 17:25 and 20:18

4. Dear Guruji

Actually we would be able to take the delivery only after 30th July. Please let me know an auspicious date and time on or after 30th July.

Sakshi

1. Dear Sakshi Ji

Shubh muhurta for you in August is on 2nd August between 11:18 AM and 12:51 PM

5. Name Satya Prakash
    dob- 15-02-1984
    time 2:48 Am
    Place :Ranchi

Dear Sir
    Please suggest me the best time to buy a Bike in July 2012

1. Dear Satya Ji

Shubh muhurta in July is on 30th July between 16:31 and 20:50.

6. Dear sir

Please suggest date for taking delivery of my car D.O.B 30th June 1970 20.20 hours Ranchi.

SC

1. Dear SC Ji

You can take the delivery tomorrow on 27th July between 9:18 AM and 10:44 AM. Next subh muhurta is on 3rd August between 9:20 and 10:45 AM

7. Dear Sir,

I am planning to get delivery of car on 3rd Aug 2012. My name is Lalit Saxena, DOB is 21st Aug 1982, Birth Place- Jeerapur(MP), Birth Time- 08.30PM.

1. Dear Lalit Ji

3rd August is good but not ideal. I suggest you to take it on 6th August between 17:52 and 19:33.

8. Dear Gauravji,

I will be expecting my new car's delivery between July 30 to Aug 5 2012. My DOB is 28-Dec-1979, 21.45 at Akola (MH). Kindly let me know which day & time I can take the delivery and which color suits best, we are thinking to get WHITE color.

However Im getting this car on my wife's name and she will be using sometime and mostly I will be driving. Her name is Chhaya and DOB is 16-May-1983, 18.20 at Shirpur (MH).

Thanks,
    Sachin

1. Dear Sachin Ji

I have looked for muhurta with your details because you would be driving the car most of the times. With your details the shubh muhurta comes out to be on 3rd August between 9:20 AM and 10:45 AM.

White color doesn't suit you. You should go with red, yellow, saffron or with the variation of these colors.

2. Dear Gauravji,
      Many thanks for your valuable guide. We believe to avoid any auspicious work on PANCHAK and it starts from 3rd Aug; at what time panchak will start on same day?

It will be helpful if you please suggest more muhurt during 29th July to 17th Aug 2012 because delay may happen. Also according to your blog I have found 12th and 15th have good Nakshatra and thiti.

Regarding color I preferred white for night driving but as guided by you Red and yellow shades suits me will it suits my wife too.

Please guide me.

Thanks in anticipation.
      Sachin.

3. Dear Sachin Ji

Panchak is a set of 5 days where Traveling in south direction, restoring fuel, funeral of body, building house and making bed are not considered auspicious.
      You can still purchase your car. Next shubh muhurta is on 13th August between 9:09 AM and 10:46 AM.
      If you want to look for a color which suits both of you then that is red.

4. Dear Gauravji,
      Some how I canceled buying car last year due to unplanned travel. Now I am reconsidering my car buying plan in next month. Also the car will be purchased on my name but my wife will also drive occasionally.

My DOB is 28-Dec-1979, 21.45 at Akola (Maharashtra).
      Her name is Chhaya and DOB is 16-May-1983, 18.20 at Shirpur, Dhule (Maharashtra).
      As you suggested RED color is good for both of us, so shall we consider RED color for our new car?

Kindly let me know the subh muhurat (day & time) for getting delivery of our new car in May 13.

Thanks and regards,
      Sachin Yadav

5. 13th May is the best date between 8:58am and 10:37am.

6. Car booking date and time also matters

9. Dear GuruJi,

I am planning to book new Car tomorrow on 25.7.12. Please let me know if this is the shub muhurat also let me know on which date I should take the delivery of Car.
    My Name : Shobhit
    DOB : 15th Dec 1980
    Birth Time : 11:30AM
    Birth Place : Damoh (M.P.)

Thanks in advance

1. Dear Shobhit Ji

Sorry for the delay from my side. If you have already booked the car, shubh muhurta for taking the delivery will be on 01-August between 16:16 and 17:46.

Colors Yellow, Red, Saffron, Bronze and their variations will suit you.

2. Guru Ji,

What are the other shub days in August Month because 01st august is too early for Dealer.
      I have finalize Ember Grey color. I also have the option for Maharaja Red color. Please suggest which color I should buy.

Shobhit

3. Dear Shobhit Ji

Next shubh muhurta is on 10th August between 9:21 AM and 10:45 AM.
      From 16th August adhik maas will begin till 18th Sep and buying a car within that period is not recommended.
      Maharaja red will be a better choice. Please get a maruti yantra installed in your car. Please read my blog post on maruti yantra.

10. Dear Mr.Gaurav,
    We booked a car and want to pick it up on 2nd of august. Is that day is auspicious. Car is on my husband,s name. HIS DOB is 25 january 1979 and time of birth is 7.25 morning.

1. Dear Shweta ji

You forgot to mention his place of birth.

11. Dear Gaurav ji,
    I am planning to buy a car on 2nd of aug 2012. My DOB is 25 january 1979 ant tob is 7.25 morning. Is the day is auspicious for me.

Pramod

12. I am so sorry his place of Birth is Kanpur- Uttar Pradesh

ReplyDelete
  13. I am planning to buy a used car today..is that fine..My DOB is 2nd Nov 1976..time 7:40pm

14. jyoti bal
    Dear Gourav ji
    I an planning to purchase a car.my husbands sun sign is gemini and my sun sign is capricorn.plz tell which colour suits us.

1. Dear Jyoti Ji

It is not recommeded to choose colors based om the sun sign. Moon sign is always a better choice. I have written a blog post on that as well. Here is the link http://lalkitabkundli.blogspot.in/2012/07/what-is-your-zodiac-sign-aapki-rashi.html
      If you still don't know your zodiac sign, please share your birth details and I will suggest you a color.

15. Dear Sir,
    I would like to take the delivery of my car in last week of Aug (Between 25 to 30), please advise me on suitable date.
    Name: Mangesh Hinge
    Birth Place: Mumbai
    Birth Time: 8.15pm
    Birth Date: 1st Nov 1981

Thanks & regards,
    Mangesh

16. Dear gaurav ji
    My name is vivek jain
    DOB is 15 aug 1980 4.46 am at ambala cantt .
    I am planning a new car in white color. Can i book the car any of the day even in adthik mass and take delivey on some good day?
    Pls suggest on color, date of bookibg and date of delivery.

17. Dear Gauravji,

My name is Sheetal Nagi & my husbands name is Harpreet Singh(met with major car accident 2 months back).We are planning to buy a second hand car in sep .Pls advice a good muhurta on 17th Sep.Also tell whether to buy car in his name or mine .Car selected is white in colour and no. is 0039

His D.O.B 18-6-1974 3:45 am faridabad

my D.O.B 13-12-1978 8:45am new delhi

Sheetal

1. Dear Sheetal Ji

I can clearly see accident in your husband's horoscope. Even your dasha is not going well. You can buy it on your husband's name and get a maruti yantra installed in the car. Please refer my blog post on maruti yantra:
      I can see a pitri shraap yog in your horoscope. Try to remember if there is/was someone in your family who dies and shraadh for that person is not being done now. Remedy is to start the shraadh.
      This is marak dasha for your husband so he should recite mahamrityunjay mantra daily for at least 21 times.
      Shubh muhurta for buying a car is on 17th Sep between 17:48 and 19:17 assuming you are staying in or near Delhi.

2. Dear Gauravji,

Thanks for your reply.

As you told that their is pitri shraap in my hororscope my parents are doing shraadh for my grandparents and I suppose my uncle's shraadh has to be done by his children.Does it relate to my inlaws also.Please advice.

Can I do mahamritunjay jaap on behalf of my husband.Till what time is this marak dasha there in my husbands hororscpe and what other precautions can be taken.

Sheetal

3. Please email me at jyotishremedy@gmail.com.

18. Hi

I am Anand Nallan, Coimbatore, 06:30am, 23 Feb 1975.

Presently, i am residing in Bangalore.

I am planning to buy vehicle 29 Aug 2012; 05:00 pm.

Please guide me

1. Dear Anand Ji

I would recommend you not to buy the vehicle during adhik maas which will run till 16th Sep. It is inauspicious for buying vehicles. Moreover the strength of the muhurta mentioned by you is not good.

19. Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know the auspicious dates in August and September for the delivery of my car. Kindly find below my details:

Name Pankaj
    dob- 4-03-1987
    time 9:00 Am
    Place :Delhi

1. Dear Pankaj Ji

Due to the adhik maas there is no shubh muhurta till 16th September. The next shubh muhurta is on 17th September between 17:48 and 19:17.
      After having a quick look at your horoscope I realized that shani is in 8th house which may prompt you towards alcohol and you may become a habitual drinker. It may also give lung problems. So, stay away from alcohol. Though currently you are in surya dasha so there is not much risk of developing lung problems. But you should be aware that if you are having alcohol shani will give you bad effects because alcohol is shani's object. Shani may also give you career related problems in its dasha. There is a guru chandaal yog in 12th house. There is a mahalakshmi yog in lagna as well.

20. Namaste,
    I am Mrs.Rupali Gandre & my husband name is Mr.Devendra Gandre.We like to purchase a car in Aug end or in Sep.2012.

My B'date:27th Nov.1978 ,Place:Mumbai, Time:17:18
    Husband's B'date:21st Dec.1974,Place:Kalyan (Maharashtra),Time:16:20

Kindly suggest best muhurat for car purchase.We had selected White Car is that Ok? And also suggest on who's name we should purchase it? Me or my husband?

Thank you.

1. Dear Rupali Ji

The next shubh muhurta will only be after 16th Sep as adhik maas is running till 16th Sep. Do you want a muhurta after that ?

2. Thank you Mr. Gauravji,
      Actually our deal will take place before 16th Sep.2012; but we can manage its delivery after 16th Sep.2012.

And its a second hand model so procedure of name transfer will take at-least 15days.

Kindly suggest us according to our kundali; on who's name we should purchase the car? Is there any problem?

And thank you very much for quick reply..Your service is very good & helps us a lot!

Rupali Gandre.

3. Thank you very much Gaurav ji,

Sorry for late reply..
      We will place Maruti Yantra in our car as you mentioned in your blog. And also taking delivery on your mentioned muhurat on 19th Sep.

Can you please suggest how to do Puja of vehicle when it arrives?

Me & my husband both does Gurumantra Jap on mala every day which is given by our Pujya Gurudev...have you seen any problems related to our child? Cause we don't have it since past 8yrs..

Rupali.

4. Dear Rupali Ji

Please get a maruti yantra installed as written in my blog post at this link http://lalkitabkundli.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-save-your-vehicle-from-accidents.html
      Apart from this no other pooja is required because you would be doing pooja of maruti yantra itself.

21. hello, gauravji

22. Dear Sonal Ji

I need place of birth as well.

23. Hi Gauravji!

We have booked red colour ford figo and planning to buy on 2nd September 2012. Please suggest if this is an auspicious day and also please specify the Shubh Mahurtam for taking the keys.Below are my details:
    Name: Krishna Kumar, DOB: 23/08/1979, Place of Birth: Bangalore

Awaiting your reply! Thank you!

24. hello, gauravji
    My name is vaishnavi srivastava .i want to buy a new car in octuber or november..which dates would be good and what should colour of my car...my dob is 17 june 1980 in the morning 6:11 am and my husband dob is 2 dec 1974 at 11:59 pm night.My birth place is faizabad (up) and my husband manoj srivastava birth place is allahabad (up).

1. Dear Vaishnavi Ji

Shubh muhurta is on 24th Sep between 9:13 and 10:41. White, red and yellow are the suitable colors for you.

25. Dear Sir,
    i want to purchase a new car plz tell me good time and date in may 2013 .
    i am very grateful to you
    Regards,
    Amit Kumar Choudhery
    dob 30th sep 1978 and time 19:05
    birth place bokaro

1. 13th May is the best date in May between 8:58am and 10:37am

26. Dear Gauravji,
    Some how I canceled buying car last year due to unplanned situation. Now I am reconsidering my car buying plan. Also the car will be purchased on my name but my wife will also drive occasionally.

My Name is C.B. PRAKASH, DOB is 09-Feb-1979, in Karnataka.
    Mithuna Rashi, Punarvasu Nakshatra.

My Wife's name is Shruthi M.P and DOB is 7-March-1986, in Karnataka
    MAKARA RASHI,Shravana Nakshatra

My child's ( 3 years old daugther)name is SAANVI C.P. AND DOB is 14-March-2010, KUMBHA RASHI ,SHATABISHA NAKSHATRA

REQUEST YOU KINDLY TO SUGGEST color for our new car?
    TIME, DAY AND DATE TO BOOK THE CAR AND
    TIME, DAY AND DATE TO TAKE DELIVERY.

Thanks and regards,
    CB Prakash

27. I have booked my car
    what will be the good day and time to purchase the car
    my DOB 25-02-86 and time 4.22 am

28. Sir,
    I want to buy new bike urgently...
    So can u plz tell me when shall I buy it ...
    According to tithi...
    Plz

29. Dear gauravji,
    greetings.
    I am planning to buy a scooty in august 2013. My dob is 28.12.1981. May kindly suggest the best dates and time for purchase.
    Ashish kumar sharma, lucknow

30. Dear GAuravji,

I have booked my car on 10-07-2013 time around 6:10 to 6:40 PM. I would like to know that whether time was ok for booking. if not alternative.

Second I need the right time for delivery of my car.
    MY DOB: 29-10-1975 Time : 04:00 am
    Birth place- Satara, Maharashtra

1. It was a good time.

25th July is a good date between 7:28am and 9:07am

2. Thanks for reply. That day my car registraion was not done. Now i have planned for take delivery on 4th august 2013 between 10 am to 01 pm. Pls suugest is it ok or give me right time onwards 1st august 2013. Pls tell me delivery means what? Taking key in my hand from dealer showroom or taking key to reach at home with car? And when the pooja performed within aspicious time or any time. Vasant parte

3. Vasant Ji

2nd Aug is a good date between 9:22am and 10:47am. Within this time paperwork should b completed and key should be handed over to you.

31. Hello guruji,
    I want to take delivery of car between 20th aug and 10th sept 2013 please suggest me good dates during these period
    My name Harshal
    Dob 19-10-1984
    Place dhule in Maharashtra
    Time 22.20

Thanks in advance!

ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you very much Guruji as per your advise I have planned delivery on 2nd sept 2013.White colour would be good for me?

33. Guruji,
    I am planning to buy a car in mauritius in august. Pl tell me suggesy me good date. My birth place is north delhi & dob 19.08.1971, time 5AM

Replies
    1. 2nd Aug is a good date between 9:39am and 10:52am (Mauritius time)

2. Thank you guruji, but paper formalities it was not possible to purchase on 2nd Aug. It is requested to suhgest me another dates.

Regards

3. Guruji thanks, it was impossible to take the delivry on 2nd Aug. Please suggeste me suitable dates for next week.

Regards

4. Guruji, pl. tell me date in this week after the 16th Aug.

Regards

34. lakshya yadav

my birth date is 06-oct-1990 in rewari haryana...

when should i purchase the bike in thin month?

ReplyDelete
  35. I am going to buy a new 2 wheeler vehicle in between 7 th Aug 2013 to 5th Sept 2013.
    Pls suggest me good date to buy a vehichle.

Date of birth 21 feb 1981

36. 10 August is good between 17:25 and 20:18

37. Guruji.

Based on your invaluable writeup above.I have made up my mind to take the delivery of my new car on 3rd august 2013 Sunday between 2:30 pm and 6 pm. My DOB is 2 Nov 1978
    5 am. I'll b leaving for a 1 month international project on 10 th august hence hurrying to tk the delivery.

Pls advise!

Regards,
    Kisan Mishra

Replies
    1. 3rd Aug is Saturday and day is not that good. But if you have no other option then you can take the delivery.

2. HI
      WHich is aspicious day in august 13 to take delivery of car?

THanks in advance
      Obulirajan R

38. Hi,

This is Kishore Babu from Hyderabad.
    Could you plz let me know auspicious days/dates in Aug 2013 for booking and delivery of a new car?

My DoB- 31 July 1976

1. 10 August between 18:40 and 20:20 for booking

19th Aug between 9:05am and 10:41am for delivery

39. Dear Gaurav Ji,
    I booked a Bike today. it comes only in BLACK COLOUR. it has waiting period of 2 months.
    Please advice when to take delivery. Cab I take its delivery anytime in Navratras in October starting from 5th October. My details Are:
    Name: Ajay Siwach
    DOB: 20 July 1979
    Time: 01:05 AM

Thanks & Regards
    Ajay Siwach

Replies
    1. Yes Navratras is a very auspicious period so you can take the delivery during that time.

40. Thank you Gaurav Ji.

Hope I can take delivery anytime during Navratra Or please let me know shubh Muhurt/time to take delivery.

Also, is BLACK colour OK for me as this model does not have any colour other than BLACK.

Thanks & Regards
    Ajay Siwach

Replies
    1. Navratras are good. If there is no other choice then go for black. Please do this remedy http://lalkitabkundli.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-save-your-vehicle-from-accidents.html

41. HI,

I have booked a car of sliver colour and taking andelivery on 11th is it ok..

DOB 10/08/1975
    Praveen Kumar.S

Replies
    1. Yes, it's good. Please do this remedy http://lalkitabkundli.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-save-your-vehicle-from-accidents.html

42. Hello Panditji,

I have booked a swift in grey color & wanted to know an auspicious delivery time and date.
    My DOB is 08-07-84
    TOB 8.47 am
    POB Kolhapur Maharashtra.

Replies
    1. 15th Aug is good between 11:07am and 14:01.

As per your horoscope you are prone to accidents especially before Nov 2014. So drive carefully. Please do this remedy

43. Hello Panditji,

I have booked a Mercedes Benz C Class in white color & wanted to know an auspicious delivery time and date.
    My DOB is 29-09-82
    TOB 4.00 am
    POB Korba Chhattisgarh
    current residence Bhopal
    Regards
    Hirant Sahu

44. Dear Guruji,

My name is Praveen DOB-26 December 1976, planning to buy 2nd hand 4 wheeeler car by number 5577 on 18 September 2013
    please reply at earliest so i can take the decision.

Regards,
    Praveen

45. My name is VINIT SHAH
    I have booked a new car already and done with the payment .
    I want them to bill it before 30 sep so that I get depreciation benefit.
    my DOB is 24/9/1986.
    I wan to know when should I take delivery of the vehicle, perform a puja and start using it.

1. Vinit Ji

Pitri paksha is on between 19th Sep and 4th Oct so buying a car is not a good idea if you still want to go ahead then take the delivery on 25th Sep but start using it only from 9th October. Please refer this post

46. I m Gaurav. Ihv booked car.tell me when should I take delievery in Oct 13.also which colour suit me n my family.help plz. Gaurav sajwan.dob-14/01/1980.place-dehradun uttarakhand

ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Gaurav ji... im Praveen Natarajan.. DOB 08/03/85.. im planning to lease a mercedes c-class in New Jersey, USA.. when would be a good time to get the car out of the dealer and when can i start using it... and the dealer wants me to take the car by Sep 30th... pls let me know...

Replies
    1. Time before 30th Sep is not suitable for buying a car because shraadh are going on. 9th Oct will be a good date.

48. Dear Sir,
    My name is Bedabyas Dehury. D.O.B 15.07.1985. Time:11.05 AM .I want to buy a new Grand I10 before Puja. Kindly provide me the best date & time to delivery.

ReplyDelete
  49. Dear Gaurav Ji - Thanks.
    I Have made full payment but not taken delivery, as you said the pirtir paksh end on 4th oct and that 9th oct is a good day, we have decided to get the car home on 5th and perform puja, start using it from 9th.
    May I please know what time should I take the delivery???

1. Anytime after 15:37 is good on 5th. Also refer this post

50. Dear sir my name is durgesh goyal I am planning to buy a car on dusshera ii.e. 12 oct 13 my dob is 01-11-79 time 11:50 am. Pls guide.Thanks

ReplyDelete
  51. Hi Gauravji i am shruti, i want book two wheelar in this week, & dealivery will be after three months.
    My DOB is 6/9/1982,place mudhol , Bagalkot dist, Karnataka,
    Birth Time 11.10 pm.
    plz tell me whitch day is good for booking & delivery.
    is there any accident in my horoscope

ReplyDelete
  52. Dear Sir my name is Pankaj.I am planning to buy scooter on 9th oct 2013.my dob is 30th dec 1975.Please guid .Thanks..

ReplyDelete
  53. Hello sir, I am Vijayalakshmi. DOB - 24/9/1987; Planning to take two wheeler delivery on 10th oct, 2013. Please guide if it is fine. Also let me know on from when i can start using the vehicle.

ReplyDelete
  54. Hello... I am Avinash DOB - 5/2/1982, Let know which is good day to take delivery of my new car after 28th Oct. 2013 to 4th Nov 2013 Many thanks in advance.

1. 31st Oct is a good date between 10:49am and 13:22

55. Dear Guruji,

Ashish from Singapore. Have booked for a used car and would like to buy this month. Please suggest me suitable date.

DOB: 14/04/1986
    Place of Birth: Delhi
    Time: 06:50am
    Nakshatra: Rohini

No. plate of the car is SGD 4200 J. Please tell me if this no suites me? Thank you Guruji.

Replies
    1. 23rd Oct is good between 9:47am and 11:18am (Singapore time)

2. Dear Guruji,

Thank you much for your reply. May I assume that the number plate SGD4200J is suitable for me? Or should i add any single digit number to it to make it suitable? thanks

Ashish

3. Yes this is good. please follow this remedy

56. Dear Gauravji,

I want to buy a used car. Please suggest me the best next 3 - 4 goo days.
    DOB: 16 jan 1984
    Time: 4: 15 am
    Place : Malerkotla.

Many Thanks in advance
    Harish

57. Dear Gaurav ji,

I want to buy a new Innova car. Please suggest me the good day in this week.
    DOB: 21-Nov-1979
    Time: 5:45 AM
    Place: Kalikiri, Chittoor Dist, Andhra Pradesh

Many thanks in advance.

P R Sekhar Reddy

1. Please buy it on dhanteras day that is on 1st November

58. Namaste Guruji,
    I have bought Mahindra XUV 500. The car is coming in 5-6 days. I wish to take delivery on my birthday that is 12th November. My mother is saying 14th November because she feels that is Shubha day.
    Please suggest me 12th Nov or 14th Nov.

DOB: 12 Nov 1986
    TIME: 11.18 AM
    Place: Mumbai

Thank you very much in advance.

59. Namste Guru ji,
    I have booked a new car fiat and looking for a shubh muhurtam to get it delivered , kinldly suggest the date , my details are below.

Pankaj Mishra
    BOD:16 may 1978

60. Hello Sir,
    I have booked a new vehical White Nissan Terrano and they will deliver from 16th nov. Please suggest a good day to take delivery.
    DOB : 22/07 /1971
    TIME : 5 PM

Thanks and Regards

61. DEAR GAURAV JI,

PLZ SUGGEST ME THE THE BEST DAY TO TAKE CAR HOME FROM SHOWROOM

NAME- ARVIND SINGH
    DOB- 05/12/1987
    TIME- 01.10AM
    PLACE- BHIND(M.P)

62. Gaurav ji,

My name is Rajesh Kunkawlekar... birth date 22 June 1978, Birth Place Near Ratnagiri, Birth TIme : Early Morning 3:45 am... i was owned a 4 vehicle 4 years back but that vehicle suffered with 2 accidents but by gress of god no one injured. Some one purposely tried to burn the car. Then with that shock i had sold the car soon after that incidence. Now i want to buy another 4 wheeler soon. Will it be fortunate for me and my family to buy a car? will i be able to enjoy that vehicle for life time? Pls. guide as am manglik and bit confused in this matter.... pls guide.....

1. Rajesh Ji

Please buy car on a Thursday get the pooja done and a swastik made on the car. Do not drive the car on the same day. Energize a maruti yantra on next Tuesday as per the post below and then install it in your car. You will be fine then

2. Dear Gaurav ji....

Thanks a lot for giving me your valuable guidance.... i will strictly follow the things that you have mentioned...Just want to ask you whether there are any chances of me buying a car in near future.... if yes what is the right period for me to buy it... and what no. / which color?
      can i buy on my name only or should i need to book on someone else's name?

eagerly waiting for your reply...

regards

rajesh k.
      9987071371

63. Hi Sir,

Can you please suggest a good day to get the car delivered from the showroom. From past one month we are trrying to get the delivery but somehow it is getting delayed. We have finally planned to get the delivery on 28th Nov, Thursday. Will that be a good day? My birth date 13 June 1982, birth place Mangalore and my husbands 17 June 1978, Pune.

ReplyDelete
  64. My details, 06 May 1974 22.25 @ dindigul (Tamilnadu)

Can i take the delivery on 28 Nov 2013? If yes then what are the good timings.

Thanks for your help Gaurav

65. Dear Gaurav ji,

I have booked the car on 10th Dec 2013 and am waiting for the delivery. Can I take the delivery in Mal Maas (15th Dec - 13th January) or should I avoid it?
    Can you please suggest some of the dates in this period.

Devesh

66. I am Balwant Kumar DOB 14.5.1972
    Time .4.00 AM
    PLACE . ABOHAR (PUNJAB)
    I want to buy a used car on 25 Dec.2013
    Pls tell subh day and time of car delivery

67. Hello Gaurav Ji,
    Trust you are doing good!!
    I am planning to buy used car, so pls help me in suggesting time and color for the same.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Puneet
    DOB - 06/09/1986
    Time - 8:32 pm
    Place - Delhi

68. Dear Gaurav jee,

I ve booked an Aston Martin DB9 on 23rd dec the dealer planned to give th ar on 16 jan . Wil it be a god date to buy the car?????

Name-Sanjay Ojha
    DOB- 04/12/1965
    Time-07.00 am
    place -bhilai c.g.

69. Dear Gaurav Ji,

I have booked a black scooter on Saturaday 11th Jan 2014 due to weekend. Is it unauspicious? If so will it be okay if i take its delivery on Friday 17th Jan 2014.

Name: Abhijeet Nawal
    DOB: 1 May 1987
    Time: 2:PM
    Place: Pali Rajasthan

1. 17th is a good day. Good time is between 9:50am and 11:01am

70. Dear Gaurav Ji,

I have booked a car and want a delivery of the same, is It 24th Jan is good day or any other day you suggest, request to guide with the date and time. My Detail are as follow

Name : Anuradha
    DOB : 10-10-1978
    Time : 6:00 PM
    Place: Jagadhri

71. Dear Gaurav ji,

I need to book a new car. Can you suggest me an auspicious day to book my car. My moon sign is leo.

72. Dear Gauravji,

I am Sachin Yadav my DOB is 28-Dec-1979, 21.45 at Akola (MH). Kindly suggest which day & time (subh muhurtha) I can take the delivery of bike. Request you to suggest couple of dates from 2nd March to 16th March 14 from best to good as I may expect the delivery of bike during these dates.
    Thanks,
    Sachin Yadav

ReplyDelete
  73. Sir, I want to purchase a bike, I decided to give full payment on saturday on 22 march, and get my bike delivered next day on 23 march (sarwarth siddhi yog), please sir tell me can i do this, please sir tell me its urgent.

74. Dear Gaurav,
    Please can you suggest a muhurat to take delivery of a bike after 12/04/14.

My dob is 04/05/1977, time 1:55 am. Place of birth Bhayender Thane. Maharashtra.

Thank you so much for this great service you r providing.

Tejas Kubal.

Replies
    1. 1st May is Akshay Tritiya and a very good muhurta.

75. Dear Gaurav,
    Please can you suggest a muhurat to take delivery of a car after 15/04/14.

My dob is 06 Aug1984. Place of birth Madhubani, Bihar.

Thank in advance.

Satyam Jha

ReplyDelete

I get huge no. of comments everyday and it is not possible for me to reply to each and every comment due to scarcity of time. I will try my best to reply at least a few comments everyday.

ShareThis