Monday, April 16, 2012

Auspicious Date and Time to Enter New House (Griha Pravesh ke Liye Shubh Muhurta)

Buying a house is an important moment in anyone's life. A great part of our hard earned money goes into buying a house. To make sure that our stay in the new house remains a long, happy and fruitful stay, we need to choose an auspicious time (Shubh Muhurta) to enter the new house. If the auspicious time is not followed, it may bring ill luck to the dwellers. They may encounter thefts and health issues as well.

Let us see what those best combinations are when a person can enter/start dwelling in the house.

Auspicious Lunar Months
Vaisakha, Jyeshta, Magha and Phalguna are the best.
Kartika and Margasira are neutral or middling.
Auspicious Lunar Days
2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 11th and 13th of the bright half (Shukla Paksha)
Auspicious Constellations
Rohini, Mrigasira, Uttarashada, Chitra and Uttarabhadra are the best constellations.
Anuradha and Revati are also permissible
Other Constellations should be rejected
Auspicious Days
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are auspicious
If Griha Pravesh is done on a Saturday then there is a risk of thefts. If it is done on Tuesday, there is risk of quarrels in the home

Apart from the above factors there are some other factors to be seen as well.

Those are listed below:
  • Lagna or Ascendant at the time of moving should be in a fixed sign. Common sign is ordinary and Movable should be avoided. If you are new to Astrology, you may not understand it. Just to elaborate on this, if Lagna is in a fixed sign at the time of moving into the house then this ensures that that dwellers will be staying ("fixed") in the house permanently. If the Lagna is common, the dwellers will sometimes be staying in the house, sometimes be out of the house. If the lagna is movable then the dwellers will always be out of the house ("movable").
  • Rahu Kalam is an inauspicious time of the day. It should be avoided for entering the house.
  • 8th house from Lagna should be empty.
  • Griha Pravesh in one's own Rashi, Birth Nakshatra or Birth(Natal) Lagna will be highly auspicious.
Important Point: Griha Pravesh should not be done when wife (Main lady of the house) is 6 months or above pregnant. Please refer my other post which explains what to do at the time of Griha Pravesh
I have written another post which explains the mantra for the safety of house.

One may not wait for a suitable time when all the above factors are present but one should wait for a time when most, if not all, factors are present.

शुभ मास
वैसाख , ज्येष्ठ , माघ  और  फाल्गुन  सबसे अच्छे हैं
कार्तिक  और मार्गशीष मध्यम हैं
शुभ तिथियाँ
शुक्ल पक्ष की द्वितीया, तृतीया, पंचमी, सप्तमी, दशमी, एकादशी और त्रयोदशी
शुभ नक्षत्र
रोहिणी , मृगशिरा , उत्तराषाढ़ा , चित्रा  और उत्तराभाद्र  सबसे अच्छे हैं ।
अनुराधा  और रेवती भी ठीक हैं
बाकी सभी नक्षत्र वर्जित हैं
शुभ वार
सोमवार, बुधवार, वीरवार और शुक्रवार शुभ हैं
अगर गृह प्रवेश शनिवार को किया जाए तो घर वालों पर कठिनाइयाँ आती हैं और चोरी का खतरा रहता है ।
अगर गृह प्रवेश मंगलवार को किया जाए तो घर में लड़ाई झगड़ों का डर रहता है

Support this Blog
Gaurav Malhotra

About the Author:

Gaurav Malhotra is a B Tech in Computer Engineering from National Institute of Technology (NIT, Kurukshetra) and a passionate follower of Astrology. He has widely traveled across the world and helped people with his skills. You can contact him on his email jyotishremedy@gmail.com. You can also read more about him on his page.

195 comments:

1. Thanx a lot Gaurav for the nice piece of information

2. Hello Sir,
    My name is Ashish and I am planning grah Pravesh in Gurgaon in between 28 Nov to 10 Dec 13.
    My wife will be 6 month pregnent on 11th of Dec.
    can you please let me know any auspecious date in this time Frame.
    Thanks and regards
    Ashish

3. Hello Sir,
    I bought a flat in Chennai. Intends to move to that house in Dec 2013. Can you seggest a good day for Griha Pravesh puja in Dec 2013.

Thanks in advance
    Biswajeet

4. Hello Sir,
    We live in Norway. We bought a house here. Can you please tell us which date is good to do house warming as per Norway time?

5. Hello gaurav.ji,
    I bought a new flat in delhi. May you tell me which date is good to do grah parvesh in december between 3,4,5,6. Which date and time are best in these. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

ReplyDelete
  6. We are planning to do GrihaPravesham on Dec 16th. My husband's star is pooradam and mine is Swathi. Could you please let us know if this is a good day. If so, what is the right time ? We live in California USA

Replies
    1. Yes it is a good day anytime after 17:03 (California time)

7. Hi Gaurav,

I am planning to do registration of our house sometime in the end of December 2013. Please let me know if this will be a good time and also if you can suggest me a good day/time for the same.

Thanking you!

ReplyDelete
  8. i have move my things to new house on 14th December2013,was it a good day or bad day. i

ReplyDelete
  9. We purchased a house in Milpitas, California. We will be closing purchase on December 27. My DOB is 20 Sep 1978 and my wife DOB is 28 Apr 1982.
    My Nakshatra: Bharani, My Rasi: Mesha, My Wife's Nakshatra: Aardhra, My Wife's Rasi: Mithuna. Can you please give an auspicious date for us to do Griha Pravesh in PST timezone?

1. Hi Gaurav,

Can you please reply? I've to schedule all formalities to move in new house.

Regards

10. Dear Guruji,

I have bought flat in wagholi, pune. What is the best date from 24th dec to 31st dec? My janamrashi is Dhanu and dob is 26 dec.

Regards

Replies
    1. We are moving London again in rented flat . At the moment we are our own house in Birmingham (UK). Could you please advise the FEW best date and time to move by this month or next month . Also do we need to do Pooja before entering the flat . Thank you .

2. You need to do pooja on the day when you intend to start living in the house. 17th January is good between 7:00am and 9:02am (London time)

11. Hello Gaurav Ji,

We are planning to shift to a new house in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad in January 2014. Please do suggest us appropriate dates for Greh Pravesh in the month of January 2014. Please do reply.

Thanks,

Vishal Mahajan.

ReplyDelete
  12. Hello pandit ji ...can u suggest me date n time for grah pravesh between 8th may to 15 may. Faridabad . My husband dob :8 oct 1981

Thanks n regards
    Ranjana

1. 9th is better between 5:39am and 7:17am

13. Namastey Pandit Ji,

Kya koi shubh muhurat hai grah pravesh ke liye 15 may ke baad. Maine Delhi me ghar liya hai aur mera DOB 10th Aug 1977 hai.

Thx & Rgds,
    Ashish Singh

ReplyDelete
  14. Could you pls tell me the is 10th May 2014 is a good day to enter a new house & what will be the best time for that.

15. namastey pandit ji,
    My flat in noida is ready for possession. when should i take the possession . my name is santosh i m not sure about my birthdate exactly. it is 25-11-1958 .

Replies
    1. No I will not recommend the date.

2. Namaste guruji my husband wants to buy land and build homes and sell.will he be successful and our friends want to move to their new house in July or August please let me know what dates are good. We live in London

16. Hello Gaurav me and my husband have brought a house in gurgaon n we want to do pooja in June? Can you please suggest a date and time? Also as my husband works in different state,we may not stay in the new flat for a year or more. Also,please suggest if we can shift furniture's to the new house before pooja? My dob is sept 3,1975 and dob of my husband is aug 30,1983. Thank you

17. Hi Sir,
    I am planning to move to a rented house this month end. Can you please suggest a good day /time for the Griha Pravesh from May24 - Jun1)
    I want the muhurta as per New jersey EST timings. Thank you so much. - Divya , New jersey

Replies
    1. I suggest 1st June because its very auspicious.

18. Hello I brought a house in Columbus, Indiana, US and I want to do pooja in May,2014? Can you please suggest a date and time? My dob is Jan 24,1976. Thank you

Replies
    1. I suggest 1st June because it's very auspicious.

19. Hi,

Can you advise a date for pooja in may and june ( Malaysia time zone)
    its a second hand house just renovated.
    my d.o.b: 03.11.83 & husband 10.09.84.
    Thanks

Replies
    1. 1st June is a very good date.

2. What is good day from 30th May to 6th June got gruhapravesam.
      My dob 21.09.71. Wife dob 11.10.75.

20. Hello pandit ji! we have bought a new house and we would like to do the grahapravasam puja and homam.. pls tell me a date between 15th of june and 29th of june 2014 :D and also pls give me a fixed time also! :) Thank u so much in advance :)

1. 29th June between 8:58AM and 12:23PM is very auspicious

21. Dear Gaurav Ji,

My location is Milton keynes (UK). My DOB is 24.08.1974 and my wife's 18.08.1977. I like to know the suitable griha pravesh date and time after 27th of June'2014.
    Thanks a lot

ReplyDelete
  22. what is the good day for grahapravesam for Uthratadhi and revathi nakshatra in may or june?

23. Hello Gauravji
    We have already shifted to our new house on akshaya tritiya with small Pooja done by self. Planning for a systematic house warming ceremony in the month of June after 17th apart from 29th june. Which is the best date preferably in weekends. My dob 10-9-1987 n my husbands dob is 16-2-1986 .

24. Hello Gaurav Sir,

Good day!

Is June 1st OK to shifting home in Chennai?

Regards,
    Krishn

25. Hello Gaurav Ji,

I live in Apopka, Florida US. I would like to know which of day/time is good for griha pravesh May 23 or 24th.

Thanks,
    Megha

26. Pandit Ji
    My birth star is Arudra (26-Oct 1973) and my wife' porvashada (29 Sept 1979). We are planning for house warming for or our house in Fremont California this weekend preferably Friday (23-May ) or Saturday (24-May) can you propose which day is good and any preferred timing for entry. Thanks in advance

27. Gaurav ji,
    Namaste. We are planning to shift in a resale flat( Pune). I would like to know which date and time is good and preferable in the month of jyestha(june) for griha pravesh. My DOB is 23-051984 and My Husband's 25-06-1984.
    Thanks,
    Rashmi

28. Hi good day.

We are planning to move to our new house tomorrow may 28. is it a good day to move a new house? thanx so much

29. Gaurav ji,

We are Looking for a gruhapravesa muhurtham for entering a new house in North carolina (EST) USA between June 4th 2014 and june 9th 2014.My nakshatram is Krithika and my wifes nakshatram is Anuradha.Kindly advise us with the best date for us.Thanking you.

Replies
    1. Friday, 6th June is good between 9:42am and 11:21am (EST)

30. August 6th is good between 5:57am and 10:37am

ReplyDelete
  31. in june or july 2014 . how many dates is their for gruhapravesa muhurtham to entering a new house

Replies
    1. 29th June is the best date in June or July.

32. Hi gaurav ji we have a flat in sector 17th noida by dob is 17th April 18th and husband dob is 4th August I would like to know a good greh pravesh muhurat after 20th June with timing thanks a lot in advance

1. June 29th is very good between 8:58am and 12:23pm

33. Hello Gaurav Ji, we are planning to shift to a new house (resale) after 10th Jun'14. My DOB is 11-Jan-85 and my Husband's is 31-Dec-84. Please share 3/4 auspicious dates with time for Greha Pravesh in Noida, UP for Jun'14.

Replies
    1. Dear Gaurav ji, Please share the range of time also for Greha Pravesh.

34. Hi Gaurav Ji,
    We are planning for graha pravesh in month of june. please do the need ful by recommending the suitable date..in june month.flat is in bangalore ( east).
    My DOB is 9 Nov. 1979 , Jhansi.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Replies
    1. 29th June is the best date in near future.

2. Best date in June is 29th June.

35. HI Gaurav ji we are planning to graha pravesh in july in our new home in bangalore(north). please do the needful by recommending the suitable date.
    my DOB is 4 sep.1983 delhi.and my husband"s DOB is 4 aug.1983 U.P.

Replies
    1. 30th July (Hariyali Teej) is a good muhurta in July. Time between 6:00am and 7:29am

36. Hi sir,
    I am lavanya.We are planning for gruha pravesah in this june in bangalore which is west facing. Nakshatras are sravanam(my husband) and bharani (me).would you please recommend us a sutable date? thank you.

ReplyDelete
  37. hi,I'm Gandhimathi from tirupur.My husband rasi is thula and visakam and my rasi is thulam and visakam.Please let me know the best date and time in August to september for girahapravesha for or newly built house.

ReplyDelete
  38. Dear sir is it suitable to do grehparvesh in new flat on 13 June 14 if not then kindly suggest day before or after this date.

Thanx &regards
    Gaurav jain

Replies
    1. 29th June is the best date in near future.

39. Dear Gaurav,

Many thanks for the service and help you arr providing. We are in California (LA) and will get possession of a new home probably by the 23rd of June. Have two questions.

1. What is a good day for graha pravesh puja after that. I was told 27th or 28th July were the first good days in July by a temple priest here as he was not recommending Aashadha month.

2. Also, if we have to wait that long for the puja, is it OK to move in and occupy the house earlier say on the 3rd of June.

Thank you for your advice.

Vishal

Replies
    1. I would suggest you to occupy the house and get the pooja done on 29th June. A very auspicious yoga Ravi Pushya falls on this day. It is not suggested to live in the house without pooja because that purifies the house. If it's not possible then do pooja yourself.

2. Thank you Gaurav. We can certainly try for the 29th June and that will save us the wait. Can you tell me the duration of Ravi pushya yoga? Is there a good time for the puja for Los Angeles Calfornia?

3. Good time is between 9:00am to 12:56pm (LA time)

4. Thank you Gaurav. So do you think 29th June would be as good (if not better) as waiting for muhuratha in Shravan. I think we were given 27th or 28th July earlier after Aashadha ends? I know it is impossible to get all the factors, so just weighing options if it is better to wait. Of course we would prefer sooner, but a few weeks until end of July is probably doable. I think anything pushing into August would be really late. Thanks again for all your advice.

5. A very auspicious yoga called Ravi Pushya Yoga falls on 29th June that is why I suggested you this day.

6. Thanks. I'll take that as a resounding Yes :)

40. Can you tell me what date is good to move in to our new house between july 12th and July25th ( we both are july born)

Replies
    1. 30th July is the only good date in July.

41. Dear Gauravji,

I have bought a house in Pimple Saudagar Pune.
    I will get possession in next 2 weeks. When is an auspicious day for Griha pravesh and pooja in June and July.

I had heard there are no muhurats after 23rd June or so. Is it true?

Thanks in advance,
    Anand.

Replies
    1. Yes next oncoming months are not considered auspicious for griha pravesh but if you still have to do it then the good day in June is 29th June.

42. I m Amit Kumar Kamboj from Panipat, Haryana. My date of birth is 15 sep1980.
    I recently constructed a new house. Now i want to enter in my new house. So please tell me about 2 July 2014, is there a graha pravesh mahurat in this date.

ReplyDelete
  43. What time is good for graha pravesh puja on fri, sat and sun of this week of june( 20-22nd)
    nakshatra is punarvasu and vishaka and house is in fremont ca

Replies
    1. 20th is the best date out of the three. Good time between 14:20 and 16:30 (Los Angeles time)

44. Dear Gauravji,

I have bought a house near Pimple Saudagar Pune.
    I will get possession in around July 15. When would be an auspicious day for Griha pravesh and pooja considering that there are not many auspicious days around the time frame.

Thanks in advance.

45. Dear Gauravji,

We live in Herndon ,VA.When is an auspicious day and time for Griha pravesh and pooja in 1st week of august ?

Replies
    1. 1st August between 5:16am and 6:16am (EST)

46. Hello sir,
    I'm from Mumbai need to shift in our new flat in June . Can we do graha pravesh puja by own on 23 June that day is Akadashi and shift later on 27 June n keep satyanarayan puja on 29 .
    Not possible to do all the things on one day.
    plz suggest what to do.
    Thanks

Replies
    1. If it's not possible then you can do the way you have mentioned.

47. Dear Gauravji,
    Most of the sites are saying 21st June is the last muhurat for Griha Pravesh.
    What do you suggest 21st or 29th June.

Replies
    1. I would go for 29th because an auspicious yoga, ravi pushya yoga is falling on this day. An auspicious yoga destroys the other negative effects of a muhurta.

48. Panditji,we are moving to a resale house in August on east coast in US,what is a good date and time EST.Also what would be a good settlement date.

Deepa

Replies
    1. Please do it on 10th Aug between 9:00am and 13:08 (EST)

49. Panditji,we are moving to a resale house in August in New Delhi,what is a good date and time IST? Is Janamashtmi 17th August a good date?

1. 28th August (Hariyali Teej) is a good day between 7:36am and 10:15am

50. Hello Panditaji,

We bought a new house in Southport, Gold coast, Australia. Can you please tell me the Auspicious Griha Pravesh dates in June and July.

Many Thanks.

Replies
    1. The best date in near future would be 29th June.

51. pls suggest date for ghriha praves in october and november, we are from kathmandu

ReplyDelete
  52. Hello Sir we are moving to the new home which is west facing on Aug 3Rd. All three of us are Aquarius. Can you tell us an auspicious time for the pooja and Grihapravesh and the poojas we need to perform to live peaceful in the house.

ReplyDelete
  53. Could you let me know the best griha pravesha date between july 15 th to july 30 th 2014 ...my nakshyatra is ardra and my husband's nakshyatra is pushy ...and the apartment is purchased in the name of my son whose nakshyatra is purbashada...please suggest the date and timings.thanks

54. Hello Sir,
    I am Mrs Joshi From Mumbai i want to know Upay for selling my house Flat in Mumbai
    from Last 1 (one) year I am trying to sell my flat.any upay pls.suggest me

55. Namaste,
    We just bough a house in Chicago area. It's an old house, and we are planning to move in first two weeks of August. Would you please suggest any good days for Kalash Puja or Grah Pravesh? Is there any puja I could perform my self?

Thanks,
    Shalini

ReplyDelete
  56. We just bough a house in newjersy area. It's an old house, and we are planning to move in first two weeks of August. Would you please suggest any good days for Kalash Puja or Grah Pravesh? Is there any puja I could perform my self? - See more at: http://www.theastrojunction.com/2012/04/auspicious-date-and-time-to-enter-new.html#comment-form

Replies
    1. You can do it on 15th August. Worship lord hanuman and lord ganesha.

57. We are constructing our home in Melbourne Australia, which should be ready in 3rd week of July. What earliest date and time can we do the Griha Pravesh pooja? Thank you very much for your help with this. If any other information is needed please let me know.

ReplyDelete
  58. Thank you so much. Can you also tell us the time during which to hold the puja.

Replies
    1. Between 9:27am and 12:26pm (Melbourne time)

59. Hello sir, i want to shift in a rented house in patan, north gujarat in july 2014 at the earliest due to personal reasons. Please suggest me 2-3 shubh muhurts with date and time for griha pravesh. My DOB is 10-1-77 and moonshine is sinha(leo). Can pooja be done my relative in my presence if not possible my me due to physical reason? Kindly reply me so that i can do it within 2-3 days. Thanks...

ReplyDelete
  60. Hello sir, i want to shift in a rented house in patan, north gujarat in july 2014 at the earliest due to personal reasons. Please suggest me 2-3 shubh muhurts with date and time for griha pravesh. My DOB is 10-1-77 and moonshine is sinha(leo). Can pooja be done by my relative in my presence if not possible by me during those days due to physical reason? Kindly reply me so that i can do it within 2-3 days. Thanks...

Replies
    1. 9th July is good. If there is no other option then your relative can do.

2. Thank you so much..can u tell me the time during which pooja should be done?

61. Namaste panditji, we will get our flat in 2nd week of July,so please suggest the best day and muhurat for Grihapravesh before 20th of july.Also,I am in my third trimester,is it okay to participate in the ceremony?

Replies
    1. 14th July between 9:05am and 10:45am. You should avoid sitting in the ceremony or you should see it from distance. Do not sit near havan kund.

2. Namaste panditji, we will get our flat in 25th of July,owe want to do Grihapravesh puja on 27th , what time will be favourable? please advice.

62. We want to move to a new flat in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan in early August 2014. What do you suggest which is the best day and time to do so?

ReplyDelete
  63. Hi Gaurav ji, we are in the process of buying a flat in Kolkata ......registration still pending....my question is
    1. What is an auspicious day to do the registration?
    2. When can we do grihapravesh between July 21--29?
    Would really appreciate a reply as am quite tense.....thank you

1. 14th July is good for registration between 9:05 and 12:45
      27th July is good for griha pravesh between 9:00am and 12:30pm.

2. Thank you so much.......but since we live out of India and cannot adhere to the registration date given by you can we ask for an alternative date between 18 -- 27 July. Sorry for the trouble....thank you once again

3. 18th July is good between 9:19am and 10:46am.

64. Hello Gaurav Ji

I am new to your website, its very informative, Many thanks for helping us.

I am moving into a New House in UK , the dates are in Aug-2014 only( we don't have any choice)

I would be very grateful to you if could guide me with some good dates in Aug-2014 for moving house in Tunbridge Wells(UK)

Best regards
    Rabi

Replies
    1. The best date in August is 15th August.

65. Sir,
    What will 11 July, 2014 be good for Griha Pravesh, Noida Somveer Singh dob 05.07.1981
    Regards,
    somveer

1. No, do it on 14th July between 9:05am and 10:45am

2. Hi Sir,
      We are plaaning to move new house.My star is Uttiram my hubby star is Hastham.Could you please share us the good day for moving into New house @Chennai.
      -Priya

66. Dear Sir,
    Kindly advise best day and time for Gruh Pravesh in July 2014 for my Daughter .The house purchased is in London.

67. Dear Sir,
    We are also planning to shift into our new house at gandhinagar, gujarat in coming days of july and my in-laws says that griha pravesh kalash sthapana will do by my sister in law who is married. Does it okey for our new house (flat) and do let me know the good shubh muhurat for july 2014 along with the timing.

ReplyDelete
  68. Kindly inform me best dates for griha parvesh in october and november 2014. My flat is in Nagpur.

ReplyDelete
  69. HI Gaurav ji we are planning to graha pravesh in august befora 5th in our new home in bangalore(north). please do the needful by recommending the suitable date and time.
    my DOB is 4 sep.1983 delhi.and my husband"s DOB is 4 aug.1983 U.P. -

Replies
    1. 27th July is the best date in near future.

2. thank you gaurav ji for your valuable reply. but can you suggest date between 31 July - 4 aug.

3. 1st August is the best date in the given range. Time between 9:22am and 10:47am

70. Gaurav Ji, Please let us know of good dates in August 2014 for Griha Pravesh in Greater Noida. Thanks.

71. HI Pandit Ji,

This is Sreelakshmi (Uthiram) & Sreenil (Uthradam) from Bangalore, we are planning to move to a rented home in bangalore during the frist week of August. Kindly suggest a good date and time for Gruhapravesha.

Thank you for your advice and blessings.

regards

Sreelakshmi.

Replies
    1. If you can accommodate then do it on 27th July. It's a very good date.

72. Gauraveji, namaste, we r planning to move to our newhouse july 23rd, is it agoodday to milk boiling and move? We r live in cincinati , ohio, usa. Thankyou sir,

73. Hi Guruji,

We are planning to do milk boiling and Gruha Pravesh pooja on 27th July 2014, in Bangalore. Please suggest the good time to enter the house and do pooja.

Thanks...

ReplyDelete
  74. Hello Mr. Malhotra, Please suggest Griha Pravesh dates with timing in New Delhi for Last week of August or First week of September. Thanks. DOB 6-Oct-1982.

Replies
    1. The best muhurtas in August and Sep are 15th August and 18th Sep.

75. Hi sir in bhilai I started the construction work of house on 27 december 2013 and now it is completed please tell the best muhrat for grah praves....in July,august,September, October, November, December 2014...

ReplyDelete
  76. Hi Gauravji,I live in London,want to do griha pravesh in september end ,Can you please advice on auspicious dates for muhurrat for end of September
    Many Thanks

Replies
    1. 18th Sep or anytime during navratras is good. Navratras will be in the end of Sep

77. Sir,
    I want to know if shukra is asth on 29/9/14 or 2/10/14 does that thing alone spoils all the good factors of the particular day? Second, be it husband, wife or children all of them "enters" the house many times during construction or even after the construction is completed. But when we say the grah pravesh it seems that we are talking about entering the new house by performing some puja. In view of aforesaid, i want to know, suppose we don't have a grihapravesh mahurat till 6 dec 2014, but i want to move into new house( as i don't want to pay the rent where i am staying presently)... can i enter the house now, say on 29 sep or 2 oct or any other date before 15 oct BUT perform the ritual of griha pravesh on the mahurat day as per panchang?
    kindly reply.

ReplyDelete
  78. Namaste Gaurav ji..mere bete ka naam bhi Gaurav hai or wo malaysia kuala Lumpur apni wife ir beti ke sath rehta hai.isi month yani srp. Mein wo naye flat mein rehne jana chahta hai ..ab tak 3time rehne ki jegha badal chuke hain wo log to aap koi achha sa mahurat , day or time batao taki is ghar mein wo stable ho sake..or unka health .wealth n happiness mein progress ho...aap ka bohat bohat shukriya. .waiting for ur reply..thx a lot.. jai shree krishna omshanti

ReplyDelete
  79. Pranaam which is the best date in sep or cot for grih pravesh. Can we arrange our household articles and then later do grih pravesh? We will start staying only after grih pravesh. Thank you.

Replies
    1. Navratras are starting from 25th Sep. All dates during navratras are very auspicious.

80. Dear Pandit ,
    I am planning to enter new house in November 3rd/2014 . is it a good day for house warming?

81. Namaskar Panditji,
    I am planning to have griha pravesh for my new home in Plymouth, MN on 3 Nov, 2014 My star is Uttara 1st padam my husband's star is not know. Please let me know if this date is good. Thank you.

ReplyDelete
  82. Can you pl let me know if 8th oct is a good date for grih pravesh as well as to join new job? I have to do both......is it ok. Thanks.

Replies
    1. Yes it's a good date between 9:11am and 10:39am.

83. Dear Gauravji,
    I have made a new house in Jaipur,Rajasthan. Is 3rd October right for Greha pravesh,if so please let me know the best timings.
    Hare Krishna

Replies
    1. Yes 3 rd Oct is good between 16:38 and 20:16.

2. Yes 3rd is good between 9:23am and 10:40am.

84. Dear GauravJi,
    I'm in Johanessburg South Africa. Please advise a good date and time for Griha Pravesh.
    Alec

85. Dear pandit jee.
    I'm in Texas(USA). we are planing to move other rental apartment .can you please advice me a date between 19th oct to 29th oct. we are planing to move on 20th oct . please suggest me that 20th oct is good or not.and suggest me the time also.
    thanks

Replies
    1. I would advise you to do it on 16th Oct which is a very auspicious day. Time between 12:08pm and 14:41 (Texas local time)

86. Gaurav ji
    Namaste
    Can you please elaborate on
    Sthir Raashi, Char Raashi and Dwiswabhaav Raashi - Lagna
    How will we know about the conditions of Lagna whether Sthir Char or Dwiswabhaav?

Thanks

1. Aries, Cancer, Libra and capricorn are chara rashi that means movable
      Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius are sthira rashis that means fixed signs
      Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarus and Pisces are Dwaiswabhav rashi that measn dual signs

87. Hello pandit ji,
    We are planning to move to new rented apartment in Columbus, Ohio (US). We will get the keys on 7th oct and then we will move on 10th oct.. Is it an suspicious day to move in. Please advise on time as well. Thank you for your help.

1. Rakhi Ji

10th is not a very good date. I would advise 16th October between 8:56am and 10:12am (Eastern Time)

2. Thanks for letting me know. 16th oct will not be feasible for us. Can we move on 7th or 8th or 9th oct? Will that be good for us? Actually the problem is that we are at present in company house accommodation and will have to vacate on 10th oct. Looking forward to your response.

3. In that case 8th is better compared to to other dates between 9:11am and 10:39am.

88. Namaste Pandit Ji
    I have purchased a new house in Raipur (Chhattisgarh) INDIA. Pandit ji I want to about a good date for registry of that house and also a best mahurat for griha pravesh for the same. One more query Pandit Ji that whether is it true that the first major festival after we shift in a new house should be Deepawali?
    Please reply soon
    Manish

1. Manish Ji

Please do the registry on 16th Oct and griha pravesh on 13th Nov.

89. Hello Sir,

I am new to your website, its very informative, Many thanks for helping us.

My Name is Manoj Kumar , Rashi is Leo

I build a new home in Patna, Bihar INDIA

I would be very grateful to you if could guide me with some good dates in Nov and Dec.-2014 for moving new house.

Thanking you,

Replies
    1. 13th Nov, 6th Dec and 30th Dec are some good dates.

90. Namaskar Panditji.. We are buying a new home in Atlanta, GA. The possession could come somewhere in December or January (We dont know the exact dates now). Can you give us some auspicious dates for House Warming in Dec 2014 and Jan 2015?

ReplyDelete
  91. Hello Gaurav ... We are getting our new apartment in Bangalore on 23 oct 2014. We plan to rent it out for around two years. When is the right time to do the house warming puja? If not house warming, do you suggest some puja before renting out ?
    Thanks in Advance

Replies
    1. There is no need of any pooja before giving it for rent.

92. Namaskar,

I am planning for grihpravesh in November or December for my Flat in Faridabad. Can U please suggest few auspicious dates in NOV & Dec- 2014

Regards,
    Saket

93. Dear Panditji,

Please let me know which date is the best for closing on my new home in Central US and also moving into it - 13th Nov or 17th Nov? Builder is suggesting on 17th Nov but I want to know the best date.

Thank you.

Replies
    1. 13th Nov between 7:52am and 9:06am (Central time)

94. Namaskar panditji.....
    We are planning to move into new house anytime after october 28th.Can you give me a good date after that.My husbands Nakshtra is chitra and mine is satabisha.We live in charlotte,nc

Replies
    1. 13th Nov between 8:15am and 9:32am (Charlotte time)

95. Namaste Pandatji,
    Kindly Suggest a good date and time for griha pravesh (Delhi NCR) in Nov.'14 last week or Dec.'14 1st week.
    Thanks in advance.

96. Namaste Pandit Ji,

I am planning to move to a rented house(newly built) in bangalore on or before 26-Oct. I am Aquarius. Could you please suggest the auspicious date and time to do so?

Many Thanks,
    Shoilen Mandal

ReplyDelete
  97. Best time and date to shift in newly built house in oct 2014 (Gurgaon) ? Thanks !

ReplyDelete
  98. Hello sir can you plz tell me any good date for griha pravesh in the month of november after 16th. Or in december after 22nd.
    Iam leo my wife is taurus and my daughter is virgo.
    House is north n east side roads location hyderabad.
    Thanks

ReplyDelete

I get huge no. of comments everyday and it is not possible for me to reply to each and every comment due to scarcity of time. I will try my best to reply at least a few comments everyday.

ShareThis