Sunday, April 15, 2012

Auspicious Date and Time to Enter New House (Griha Pravesh ke Liye Shubh Muhurta)

Buying a house is an important moment in anyone's life. A great part of our hard earned money goes into buying a house. To make sure that our stay in the new house remains a long, happy and fruitful stay, we need to choose an auspicious time (Shubh Muhurta) to enter the new house. If the auspicious time is not followed, it may bring ill luck to the dwellers. They may encounter thefts and health issues as well.

Let us see what those best combinations are when a person can enter/start dwelling in the house.

Auspicious Lunar Months
Vaisakha, Jyeshta, Magha and Phalguna are the best.
Kartika and Margasira are neutral or middling.
Auspicious Lunar Days
2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 11th and 13th of the bright half (Shukla Paksha)
Auspicious Constellations
Rohini, Mrigasira, Uttarashada, Chitra and Uttarabhadra are the best constellations.
Anuradha and Revati are also permissible
Other Constellations should be rejected
Auspicious Days
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are auspicious
If Griha Pravesh is done on a Saturday then there is a risk of thefts. If it is done on Tuesday, there is risk of quarrels in the home

Apart from the above factors there are some other factors to be seen as well.

Those are listed below:
  • Lagna or Ascendant at the time of moving should be in a fixed sign. Common sign is ordinary and Movable should be avoided. If you are new to Astrology, you may not understand it. Just to elaborate on this, if Lagna is in a fixed sign at the time of moving into the house then this ensures that that dwellers will be staying ("fixed") in the house permanently. If the Lagna is common, the dwellers will sometimes be staying in the house, sometimes be out of the house. If the lagna is movable then the dwellers will always be out of the house ("movable").
  • Rahu Kalam is an inauspicious time of the day. It should be avoided for entering the house.
  • 8th house from Lagna should be empty.
  • Griha Pravesh in one's own Rashi, Birth Nakshatra or Birth(Natal) Lagna will be highly auspicious.
Important Point: Griha Pravesh should not be done when wife (Main lady of the house) is 6 months or above pregnant. Please refer my other post which explains what to do at the time of Griha Pravesh
I have written another post which explains the mantra for the safety of house.

One may not wait for a suitable time when all the above factors are present but one should wait for a time when most, if not all, factors are present.

शुभ मास
वैसाख , ज्येष्ठ , माघ  और  फाल्गुन  सबसे अच्छे हैं
कार्तिक  और मार्गशीष मध्यम हैं
शुभ तिथियाँ
शुक्ल पक्ष की द्वितीया, तृतीया, पंचमी, सप्तमी, दशमी, एकादशी और त्रयोदशी
शुभ नक्षत्र
रोहिणी , मृगशिरा , उत्तराषाढ़ा , चित्रा  और उत्तराभाद्र  सबसे अच्छे हैं ।
अनुराधा  और रेवती भी ठीक हैं
बाकी सभी नक्षत्र वर्जित हैं
शुभ वार
सोमवार, बुधवार, वीरवार और शुक्रवार शुभ हैं
अगर गृह प्रवेश शनिवार को किया जाए तो घर वालों पर कठिनाइयाँ आती हैं और चोरी का खतरा रहता है ।
अगर गृह प्रवेश मंगलवार को किया जाए तो घर में लड़ाई झगड़ों का डर रहता है

Support this Blog
Gaurav Malhotra

About the Author:

Gaurav Malhotra is a B Tech in Computer Engineering from National Institute of Technology (NIT, Kurukshetra) and a passionate follower of Astrology. He has widely traveled across the world and helped people with his skills. You can contact him on his email jyotishremedy@gmail.com. You can also read more about him on his page.

187 comments:

1. Thanx a lot Gaurav for the nice piece of information

ReplyDelete
  2. The comments between 7th feb and 21st feb are not visible.
    what happened??

Replies
    1. I keep removing the comments on my blog because there is a limit of 200 comments to be displayed on the page. I might have skipped 7th Feb comment.

3. Hello Sir,

My name is Rohit Soni. Kindly provide an Auspicious date between 29 July to 02 Aug 13 for my rented house shifting in New Delhi. Thanks for your kind suggestion.

1. 2nd Aug is the best date in the given range. time between 6:00am and 7:30am

4. which of the days from 15th to 20th October will be good for vastu puja and griha pravesh

5. Namaste Guarav Ji

We want to move to our new house between 19th oct to 27th Oct. Which day is best for Greh Parvesh? We live close to chicago.Please also suggest the day for vastu pooja.

Thanks
    Shruti

Replies
    1. 25th Oct is good anytime after 18:13 (Chicago time)

6. Hello Gauravji, Can you please let me know Nov 27th or Nov 30th is good for Greh Pravesh and time? We are in Atlanta, GA Thank you very much for your help.

Replies
    1. 27th is better between 9:53am and 11:09am (Atlanta time)

2. Thank you very much Gauravji. Really appreciate you helping us. Is it possible in 27th nov afternoon?

7. Dear Gaurav Ji
    Please advise a suitable date and time slot between Oct 21-27 to do grih pravesh. I need this time as per local NJ timings (Eastern Standard Time).
    Regards
    KB

ReplyDelete
  8. My name is rajendra, my date of birth is 3.2.1982. My wife birth date is 29.07.1985. New home taken in hyderabad. Planning to do griha pravesh and vaastu shanti-both programmes in Nov 2013 (Specially in Nov end). Please suggest good dates for this poojas. Thanks in advance.

ReplyDelete
  9. Please advise a suitable time early Thursday morning (October 24th) for Grih Pravesh. I am based in Edison, NJ/

Replies
    1. Anytime before 7:19am (NJ time) is good.

2. Please can you 2-3 time slots between 7 to 10 AM. Thanks very much

10. Hi Gaurav ji, we are in Philadelphia and planning to move to new house after dewali, could you please advise good day and time. Thanks in advance

Replies
    1. 8th Nov is good between 6:00am and 7:55am (Philadelphia time)

11. Hi Gauravji,

We are building a house in Perth. Can you please advise us the date and time for house warming ceremony after 12th December 2013. My husband name is : Prasanna venkadesh and his birth star is Maga nakshithra, simha rasi.

Thanks&regards
    suneetha

Replies
    1. 25th Dec is good between 9:16am and 10:30am (Perth time)

12. Namaskar Gaurav ji, I bought a house in Birmingham, UK and planning do griha pravesh between Nov 16 - Nov 30. My nakshatra and my wife's nakshtra is "Mrigashira".
    Kindly, advise me the suitable dates and timings (preferably in weekends) ?
    Thanks in advance !!

Replies
    1. There are no suitable dates on weekends in the date range given by you. The best date is 22nd Nov between 6:00am and 8:35am (Birmingham time)

13. please tell the shubh muhurat for griha pravesh in the month of november 2013 after the date 8 th at delhi.

ReplyDelete
  14. hello sir we want to do ghrih pravesh hawan in our new flat....but it will take about 1 month to be completely furnished then we will move in it.But as its said diwali should be the first festival not holi...we want to do the havan ceremony.We will move there in Jan 2014. please suggest me when we should do this ritual.Can we do it on dhanteras that is day after tommorow?Please reply...asap.

15. sir,
    i purchased a flat now i want to do kalash pujan on 11/11/2013. in calender mahurat not shown . can i do this on 11/11/2013.
    Nilesh

ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Gauravji, I hve done griha pravesh on 23 Oct'13, Thane ,want to shift now, confused when to do , please advise and give dates in this month. Thank You.

ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Panditji, Which days are good for griha pravesh in nov end and time also. We are located north of Atlanta,GA. We really appreciate your help!! Thanks very very much!!

Replies
    1. 29th Nov is good between 16:12 and 19;35 (Atlanta time)

18. Hello, It appears that the Panditjis I am consulting are giving grihapravesh dates that are suitable to them...I am a regular follower of your website therefore requesting your expert opinion for dates in NOV and early DEC. I live in Bangalore and birth dates of my husband, son and myself are 28-11-70 (2.00AM), 8-7-2002 (10.06AM) and 3-11-72 (5.46AM).
    Appreciate a response as I have no other trusted Panditji.
    Thanks in Advance, Deepali

Replies
    1. Please give me a shorter range so that I can tell you good date.

19. Hi Sir. I am moving a rented house in Melbourne region on 20th November 2013 and my partner will be moved after on 30 November 2013 . I would like to start transferring some items such as clothing and utensils on 12 & 13 November. So is it an auspicious day? Is me and partner moving dates will affect the Griha Pravesh? Please advise me. Thank you so much.

Replies
    1. Do it preferably on 13th. 20th is a good date.

20. Hi.
    We are planning to move to new home by this weeked, mostly 14 or 15 can you please let me know which day is good to perform milk boiling and move things. We are also planning to perform Satyanarayana vrath and vastu pooja during thanksgiving weekend. Can you please let me know if 27th is good

21. hello Gaurav ji...
    Requesting for your expert advice...kindly help.
    i heard that we are not supposed to do Griha Pravesh during Dhanur Maas, Is it true? Kindly can you give me dates for Griha pravesh in the last week of November or till mid december, thanks a lot in advance.

ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Gaurav, which date in the in JAN 2014, would be best to travel as I will be joining my Husband to Doha. (Qatar), to settle down.
    I will be travelling from Trivandrum Kerala.please advice.

Regards,
    Liza

ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Gauravji, We are planning to move to our new home on the 15th Friday. We live in Sunderland UK. Please advise the best time to move in or the subh muhurth. Thank you very much!

Replies
    1. Between 6:00am and 8:26am (London time) is good.

24. dear pandit ji, will you please suggest an auspicious time on 15 th nov for milk boiling at delaware(usa)

ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Gauravji, We were planning for Griha pravesha in Delaware USA on dec 8th/9th. Will you please suggest auspicious date and time?

1. 8th is better out of the two. Time between 9:00am to 11:41am EST

26. Dear pandit ji, what is the good time on 20th nov for milk boiling in a rented house at delaware-usa.

1. Do it instead on 22nd Nov between 9:26am and 10:29am EST

27. Dear Panditji,
    We just bought a house in Chicago area. Please suggest a a good date and time for Griha Parvesh between Nov 19th and Dec 1st.

Sumit

Replies
    1. 22nd Nov is good between 12:38pm and 13:59 (Chicago time)

28. Dear Panditji,
    I bought a house and I am planning to do Griha pravesh after 21st November 2013.
    Please suggest us few good dates and time to perform a small griha pravesh puja. We are not planning to do any big puja as my grandfather expired on 29th October 2013.

29. Dear Panditji,

We just bought a house in Pune area. Please suggest a a good date and time for Griha Parvesh in month of December 2013.

Avinash

30. Dear Gouravji,

I really appreciate the knowledge you blessed by God and helping everybody. Everytime I searched on the online the Mahurat for Griha puja/Griha Pravesh in new house, getting different date. Even though says that the date and time supposed to be owner's husband and wife's nakshatra. Longstory in short will appreciate your recommendation. House is in Michigan USA. Man's Nakshatra "PUNARBASU" wife's "ANURADHA". I will appreciate couple of recommendation with best dates and times.

Thanks in Advance and God bless you the knowledge you carry.

31. Dear Panditji,
    Please suggest a a good date and time for Griha Parvesh between Feb and March 2014.

ReplyDelete
  32. Gauravji you have given us time for grah pravesha on 27 the morning between 10-11 am atlanta time. (We are getting key that time) Are there any other timings for grah pravesha that day? Thank you very much for your help.

Replies
    1. Gauravji, Please reply as it is tomorrow. On 27Nov can you give me afternoon good muhurat for grah pravesh (Atlanta time)? Thank you...

2. Sorry for the delay. Tomorrow between 13:40 and 16:37 (Atlanta time)

33. Hello Sir,
    My name is Ashish and I am planning grah Pravesh in Gurgaon in between 28 Nov to 10 Dec 13.
    My wife will be 6 month pregnent on 11th of Dec.
    can you please let me know any auspecious date in this time Frame.
    Thanks and regards
    Ashish

34. Hello Sir,
    I bought a flat in Chennai. Intends to move to that house in Dec 2013. Can you seggest a good day for Griha Pravesh puja in Dec 2013.

Thanks in advance
    Biswajeet

35. Hello Sir,
    We live in Norway. We bought a house here. Can you please tell us which date is good to do house warming as per Norway time?

Replies
    1. 6th Dec is good between 12:44pm and 13:40 (Norway time)

36. Hello gaurav.ji,
    I bought a new flat in delhi. May you tell me which date is good to do grah parvesh in december between 3,4,5,6. Which date and time are best in these. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Gaurav, I have bought a house in Dallas, US. I am going to start staying there. Is it necessary to do grih pravesh before stayin? What would be a good time to enter my house on 5? Can I enter and stay at a auspicious time and then do puja later after a week or so or puja is a must?

Replies
    1. It is always better to perform pooja before living in the house. Pooja is a process to purify the house before you start living in it. Time between 11:17am and 12:38pm is good on 5th

38. Hello Gaurav Ji,,
    Please suggest a good date and time for Griha Parvesh in December 2013. what will be the best timing for 11, 12 or 13 December. Gand Mool And Panchang in 11, 12 ,13 is these things realy effect the grah parvesh. I am very confused, please sir remove my problem with your solution. thanks for your suggestion.

location: New Delhi
    sign: Leo/Aquarius

Replies
    1. 12th is the best date out of the three. Time between 5:00am and 6:42am. Don't worry it's a good date.

39. Hi Gaurav,

We are moving to new apartment. We live in Michigan, US. Best date and time on Dec 11 or 12th.

Thanks

Replies
    1. 12th is better between 6:00am and 7:53am (Michigan time)

40. dear panditji,

can you pelase advise the best day to move house in Birmingham UK between the 17th to 21st december 2013?
    Many Thanks

Replies
    1. Dec 20th is a very good date between 12:44pm and 13:54 (UK time)

41. Gaurav ji,
    Namestae!
    Could you please let me know if wed 11 th is good for move in a new house in Virginia U.S, if yes than what time .Thanks in advance.

Replies
    1. Yes it's a good day between 13:12 and 16:01 (Virginia time)

42. Hi Gaurav ji,

we want to move to our new house in San Antonio TX (USA). Can you please suggest best/good dates between 15th & 30th December 2013?

Thanks

Replies
    1. 19th Dec is a good date between 8:33am and 9:49am (Texas time)

43. I have decided to do Gruh Pravesh in my new purchased flat on 10th February 2014. Is it OK, can you please tell me the best time to enter in new home. Also tell me about 3rd February, 2014 (its a Shri Ganesh Jayanti), Can I use this date for Gruh Pravesh.

44. Hi Sir,
    We live in London, and we are in the process of buying a house. Could you suggest a date and time next week for exchanging contracts and a date and time in february for a move -in date please.

Replies
    1. 16th is a good date for exchanging contracts between 11:56am and 12:11pm(London time)

45. Hi,
    We are planning to move to a new apartment sometime after december 16. Can please tell me good date for moving according to New Jersey (USA) time.

Replies
    1. 19th Dec is good between 11:00am and 13:03 (NJ time)

46. hello again forgot to add this detail: We are not renting the house, we have purchased it from the previous owner. but is it true 12th December is supposed to be the last day for muhurat of Grihapravesh homa?..they say January is not alright. but till what dates should i not consider in case of January, its unclear. we will be released from our Apt rental contract on January 15th.

47. Hi,

We bought a new home and in the process of moving things. What is a good day from dec 13th to do hoursewarming?Also what is a good day for moving according to denver(CO) time?

Thank you so much.

Replies
    1. 20th Dec is a good day between 6:00am and 8:28am (Denver time)

48. Thanks Gaurav for the fast response. Would today be ok for the housewarming for Denver(CO). If so what time? thanks again.

ReplyDelete
  49. We are planning to do GrihaPravesham on Dec 16th. My husband's star is pooradam and mine is Swathi. Could you please let us know if this is a good day. If so, what is the right time ? We live in California USA

Replies
    1. Yes it is a good day anytime after 17:03 (California time)

50. Hi Gaurav,

I am planning to do registration of our house sometime in the end of December 2013. Please let me know if this will be a good time and also if you can suggest me a good day/time for the same.

Thanking you!

ReplyDelete
  51. i have move my things to new house on 14th December2013,was it a good day or bad day. i

ReplyDelete
  52. We purchased a house in Milpitas, California. We will be closing purchase on December 27. My DOB is 20 Sep 1978 and my wife DOB is 28 Apr 1982.
    My Nakshatra: Bharani, My Rasi: Mesha, My Wife's Nakshatra: Aardhra, My Wife's Rasi: Mithuna. Can you please give an auspicious date for us to do Griha Pravesh in PST timezone?

1. Hi Gaurav,

Can you please reply? I've to schedule all formalities to move in new house.

Regards

53. Dear Guruji,

I have bought flat in wagholi, pune. What is the best date from 24th dec to 31st dec? My janamrashi is Dhanu and dob is 26 dec.

Regards

Replies
    1. We are moving London again in rented flat . At the moment we are our own house in Birmingham (UK). Could you please advise the FEW best date and time to move by this month or next month . Also do we need to do Pooja before entering the flat . Thank you .

2. You need to do pooja on the day when you intend to start living in the house. 17th January is good between 7:00am and 9:02am (London time)

54. Hello Gaurav Ji,

We are planning to shift to a new house in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad in January 2014. Please do suggest us appropriate dates for Greh Pravesh in the month of January 2014. Please do reply.

Thanks,

Vishal Mahajan.

ReplyDelete
  55. i have planned to move to a newly constructed house on February 13 to March 14. my rasi is revathi and my wife rais is mirugaseerasham. kindly suggest me a suitable date and time for me

56. Dear Gaurav Ji,

We are planning to shift to a new house in Moshi, Pune in January 2014. Please do suggest us appropriate dates for Greh Pravesh in the month of January 2014.

57. Hello Sir,
    We are planning to shift to a resale property in Ghaziabad my husband's date of birth is 2 July 1976, time is 1:55 am so please kindly suggest us a date in January 2014, if it is possible for us to shift on 19/20 January 2014.Please do reply.

Regards

Shaily

1. 16th January is a very good date after 15:40

58. Dear Gaurav,
    We are planning to shift to a new flat in Noida UP after 18th January 2014. Please do suggest us appropriate dates for Greh Pravesh in the month of January 2014. My DOB is 31.05.1977 time 06:20AM Durgapur (West Bengal)

Rakesh Jain

Replies
    1. 16th January is a very good date if you can accommodate it in your schedule.

59. Hello Gaurav ji,

We are forced to shift house in 2 days as my friend is returning to his house in which we are staying. Could you suggest which day is good for shift house if chosen on 2nd or 3rd January 2013. Currently we are staying in Bangalore.

Many thanks in Advance

1. 3rd Jan would be better between 9:51am and 10:56am

60. how about 3rd feb 2014 .. for grahspravesh at navi mumbai house ? dob of my dad is 16-1-49 and mine 16-12-79

Replies
    1. No, it's not very good. The next auspicious date falls on 13th Feb between 11:19am and 13:53

61. Dear Gaurav,

i am planning to shift on 5th Feb 2014 to new house in navi mumbai. ,please suggest if it is a good date My DOB is 27.06.1981. time 4:48 am place Mumbai

1. The best date in February is 13th Feb between 11:19am and 13:53

62. Dear Gaurav,
    We are planning to shift to a new House in Ghaziabad,UP in the month of February 2014. Please do suggest us appropriate dates for Greh Pravesh in the month of February 2014. My Name is Anil Kumar Agarwal, DOB: 20.08.1950, Time of Birth: 11:31 AM & Place of Birth: Karnal (Haryana).

Note: What about the saying, that do not shift between Diwal & Holi, ELSE Dont celebrate Holi festival in new house as a first festival.

Please Suggest.

Thanks for your suggestion

ReplyDelete
  63. guruji pranam I am planning for grih pravesh in my house at lucknow on 17th feb2014 is it an auspicious date or suggest any other in feb or march.My DOB is 14.09.1980 TOB 7.15 PM POB Kanpur(UP).Kindly answer I ll be v greatful.

ReplyDelete
  64. Pranam Panditji, Can you suggest a good date for Griha Pravesh this month, January 2014. Our family elders are against shifting during this month. Please advise.

Replies
    1. 16th January is good anytime after 13:13. Guru Pushya yog which is very auspicious falls on this day.

65. Hi Gauravji,

This is kirupa. We are plan to shift from own house to rented house by january. Kindly send me the date and timings for shifting in jan 2014

1. 16th January is good anytime after 13:13

66. Hi, My house closing date is on March 16th 2014 which is Pournami and I am planning to do Gruhapravesh on same day. Can you please advise.

67. RESPECTED SIR,
    MY SON DR VENKATA SATISH ,MS (OPTHMALOGY), AND DAUGHTER IN LAW DR VIJAYA DEEPTHI WHO WILL START HOSPITAL WITH IN JAN 2014 WANTED TO OCCUPY THE NEW BUILDING WHICH IS FACING TOWARDS EAST.REQUEST TO FURNISH THE DATE AND TIME OF OCCUPATION
    VSR ADAPA

Replies
    1. 16th January is a very good muhurta. Time: Anytime after 15:40.

68. Hi Gaurav ji,
    We are planning to shift house in January. As per your blog, we came to know 16th January is very good day. Could you please suggest at what time we can move into the house for milk boiling. My D.OB is 2nd June, 1984 and my husband DOB is 5th January 1984. Currently, we are staying in Bangalore.
    Many Thanks.

ReplyDelete
  69. Hi, I am looking to move into my new house in Gurgaon, sometime in late Mid to late Feb or in Early March. Can you please suggest some dates and time. Thanks.

Regards,
    Naveen Dalal

70. Hi Gaurav,

We have taken a house in Franklin,TN(USA).We have to do the gruhapravesh between 23rd Jan to 1st Feb.My husband's nakshtra is "Swati" and mine is "Anuradha".Can you please let us know of a time when we can do the pooja ourselves.

Thanks,
    Surabhi

1. Surabhi Ji

31st Jan is the best date between 12:00PM and 14:36PM (Nashville time)

71. Dear Sir
    Me and my husband r mithuna rashi. Plz can you let us know best dates in feb and march for house warming. My in laws have told we dont have guru bhal and shld not sit for house warming pooja. Lets knw if this is true.

Replies
    1. 13th Feb and 2nd March are the best dates.

72. Hi Gaurav Ji. Can u pls suggest me house warming date n time for our newly constructed home. M from Nagpur. Thank you. Dushyant

73. Namaste Guruji.
    Please Can you help us to select the good day for Griha Pravesh From 20/02/2014 to 03/03/2014.
    We will be moving to High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire(UK).
    Thank You Very Much.
    Mayura

74. Namase Guruji,

Me and my husband are planning to shift in my new house in Feb. Could you please suggest at what time we can move into the house . My D.OB is 14-Feb-1987 , and my husband DOB is 30-MAR-1985. Please suggest us a good date in feb.

75. Namase Guruji,

We are planning to shift in my new house in March. Could you please suggest the suitable date and time to move into the house . Planning to move in March between 5 to 15.
    New Location: DLF, ankur vihar, loni, UP.
    Currently living at Yamuna vihar, Delhi.

76. namaste sir
    i m yasha patel .planning to shift to our new house in march in petals pune.i just want to know whether we should shift on 2 march,3 march or 7 march and puja time.my date of birth is 3 sep 1984 and my husband dob is 14 march 1980..

1. sir,
      i m yasha patel waiting for ur reply ...please do reply

77. Namaste sir,

Please let me know suitable date for grihavpravesh in the month of March 2014. My DOB is 21.04.1960. Will be suitable if it is in the week commencing March 17, 2014.

Regards
    Monty

1. hello guruji,

I am waiting for your reply regarding grihapravesh date and time,.

I am simha rasi and my husband meena rasi and we are in London, please suggest a date and time in march before 19th.
      Thanks.

2. 10th March and 12th March are good.

78. Sir, my name is Neeraj DOB 6th Dec1980 and wife Neetu nancy DOB 16th June1985. pls tell Griha Pravesh ke Liye Shubh Muhurta, 3rd March2014 is good to do the same in Delhi

ReplyDelete
  79. Hello Sirji, My DOB is 14/05/1979. I have purchased a villa in Kerala which is currently under construction and expect to have it completed by July/August 2014. Can you please advice if it is advisable to do Griha Pravesh in the month July/August/September. If yes, can you advice an auspicious date/time for Griha Pravesh in these months. Secondly, I wanted to know whether we can do interior designing first of the house and then do Griha Pravesh.

Many thanks for your guidance.

Replies
    1. July to November months are not auspicious. Last good date is 21st June.

80. Sir, my name is sujith kumar DOB 14th May 1986 and wife radha DOB 13th aug 1991. pls tell Griha Pravesh ke Liye Shubh Muhurta, 6th to 9th march in between.

Replies
    1. 9th March is the best date in your range.

81. hi my name is raj DOB is 03 Nov 1980 and wife DOB is 4th July 1981 .pls suggedt griha pravesh date between 23nd march to 15 th April 2014.

ReplyDelete
  82. Hi My name is Santosh Sajjan DOB 15/03/75, Pune and my Wife Jyothi DOB 10/09/1980. decided griha Pravesha Date decided 22/03/2014, Some one called me said the this date not good for me. Can you please suggest....

83. Panditji namaste,
    My name is ramakanta, my rasi-brushbha and nakstra is Rohini, my date of birth is 17november 1969, cuttack, orissa. can you suggest me whether i can go for griha pravesh on 2 may 2014

84. Pandir ji namaste,
    My name is Akhilesh Kumar, my date of birth is 21-11-1964, madhubani, bihar. Can you please tell me best day for apoorva griha pravesh in june 2014

85. Hello Gaurav Ji,
    I live in Denver, Colorado, US. Please advise me when is the auspicious day & time to move to another rented house before 30th March 2014.

Replies
    1. 26th March is good between 10:00am and 11:33am (Denver time)

86. Dear Gauravjee,
    Namaste.
    I am Ashutosh kumar sinha from Hyderabad DOB 10th Aug 19th. My wife's DOB 28th Nov1971. What are good date and time for shifting to new rented house after 29th March

87. Namaste pandi g,
    I ma Shobhna w/o Avinash saxena his DOB 25 nov 1983 Time:10:30 am
    V want to do Grah pravesh in these navratra's.
    can v shift b/w navratra's ?
    plz suggets.

Replies
    1. Yes Navratras is a good occasion for griha pravesh. 2nd April is very auspicious.

2. Namaste pandi Ji ,
      sorry for bothering you again but plz suggest 11 april 2014 we are planning to shift in our new house can we..??
      plz reply.

3. 13th would be better instead of 11th.

88. Hello Gaurav Ji,
    I am Malarveli (simam-maham). I live in Malaysia. Please advise me when is the auspicious day & time to move to my new house and do house warming. I plan do house warming on 14th April 2014 at 6-7am or 18th April 2014 at 9.30-10.30am. Could you pls advise me on this. Thanks.

1. Hello

If you can do it on 2nd April then it would be very good.

89. Hello Gaurav ji
    I am already wearing Pukraj( right finger) , gommad(middle finger) , monga( ring finger) all in my right hand
    Are the correctly placed
    Why is there so much confusion after wearing it
    What type of work or business suits me
    can I do some patnership
    My DOB - 2/10/ 1966
    POB - Kuwait
    TOB- 1:30 am

1. Kal Ji

Have patience till June this year and after that you will see better time. You can wear a pearl in silver if you are thinking that yellow sapphire is giving you confusions.

2. Are all the stones rightly placed and is Pukraj okay for me .

90. Hi
    Could you let me know the best graha pravesha date between April 4 2014 and May 7 2014
    Thx

91. Hello Gaurav ji..
    Wanted to check if 8th April is a good day for performing greh pravesh puja. I am currently 7 months pregnant and can I sit in the pooja? Alternatively my in-laws can sit for the pooja, also we are planning to shift in the house after 15-20 days after doing the greh pravesh pooja. Let me know if that is fine. (We want to do the pooja by 8th because I will be entering into my 8th month of pregnancy after that. Please suggest. Thanks a lot.

Replies
    1. Yes 8th is good. Your in laws should do pooja if you are pregnant.

92. hello sir,
    I am sirisha, DOB:24.04.1989.i want to do job,when will I get job,i want to know about my carrer little bit ,pls rply.and we shift to rent house,which date is good within 10days.

ReplyDelete
  93. Sir,..we have already done grahapravesh puja on 11th Nov 2012,..but now we are planning to shift..so kindly tell is 12th April 2014 auspicious for shifting??..nd does it make any difference if we shift any day as we have already done our grahapravesh puja??

94. Panditji namaste
    my dob is 12.03.1981...I hav been transfered to bhubaneswar and need to shift to rent house pls suggestd dates for puja between 13 to 16th april.
    warm regards
    vikash singh

95. Hi Gaurav,

We were planning to shift to a rented house this month end. I wanted to move in on 2nd May but there are some possibilities that we may have to vacate before the month end. Is there any date which is good to move in.

My DOB: 13-06-1982
    Husbands DOB: 17-06-1978

ReplyDelete
  96. We are shifting from hyd to Bangalore in April 2014 to a rented house. Kindly let me know which is the most suitable date between 24th April to 31st April.
    The house is in south Bangalore, dob 26/4/74 :: dob husband 25/12/66

Replies
    1. If you can delay it till 1st May then 1st May is a very auspicious date as it's Akshay Tritiya

97. Dear Gaurav Ji,

We purchased a new house. We want to get it registered on 22nd April and the Grih Pravesh on 24th April. Please advice are these dates auspicious and if not then please help us with the days and dates for both (registry and Grih Pravesh).

Thanks
    Vipul Jain
    M 9811195247

98. Hello Sir,
    We will be getting possession of our flat in June. Could you please advice good date and time for Grih Pravesh in June itself.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Shagun

99. Namaste Panditji
    Can you please suggest a favorable date and time for Thread ceremony of my son in this June 2014. After June 15th.
    Birthdate April 2nd 2006. Latitude longitude 34N 118 W. Thanks

ReplyDelete
  100. Sir I have to move to new flat on 2 of may 2014 kindly advice... Also starting new business on the same day after suffering great loss for past few years kindly help

Replies
    1. Please do both the things on 1st May because it's a very auspicious day. Akshay Tritiya falls on this day.

2. Sir pls tell when is akshay tritya as all other sites it is 2 of may wat should I do..
      Also which day is more beneficial Thursday 1 may or Friday 2 may I am very much confused due to loss suffered and want to be very sure please do reply sir.
      Thanx & regards
      Gaurav jain

3. Gaurav Ji

It falls on both the days. It starts on 1st May from 11:23am and goes on till 12:03PM on 2nd May. Both the days are good but for griha pravesh 2nd would be better.

I get huge no. of comments everyday and it is not possible for me to reply to each and every comment due to scarcity of time. I will try my best to reply at least a few comments everyday.

ShareThis